What model is your 3DS?

Kinda want a New 3ds LL but eh unless they come out with some design/LE I really want probs not... I love my Persona Q one too much hah.

I have the red New 3DS XL. I traded in my first 3DS(the original model in aqua) and used that money for the new one

I have the original aqua blue 3ds, got it in 2013 i think? it still works fine for me, but charging it is a little messed up

I have the New 3DS XL in red. Not sure what other colours they had and all I hope is that the hinges don't break like the 3DS XL does to everyone else, apparently. I've had it for 2 years now I think though and have had no issues.

Blue 3DS XL. Had it for like 2 years and don't wanna upgrade to a New one or anything

heh heh heh... Here's something different:
The 2DS in Seafoam Green (Yoshi 2DS)

I may not have your fancy features like 3d and being able to open and close but it's the prettiest color AND
it matches the palette of my shiny Chansey in Pokemon XY

I have the New 3DS XL Pikachu Edition! :D I was a bit weary at first (I was afraid the yellow would be too vibrant) but I love it! Yellow is one of my favourite colours, and the design is just so cute. Plus the colourful buttons. :D I also own a Pearl Pink 3DS from 2012, but it's starting to die so that's why I picked up a New one.

ahhh, i really want this new 3ds, i'll probably try to get it for my birthday x.x

currently i have an old 3ds xl nes edition!<3

I got the new 3ds xl galaxy edition a couple weeks ago its my number two favorite 3ds ive had. My number one being my original black 3ds my mom got me as a christmas gift in 2011. Ive also had a old 3ds xl and a new 3ds super mario land edition which were both great.

Black New 3DS XL. :)
I previously used a black o3ds. The circle pad broke off because of constant ssb4 though. :')

I have the new 3ds! The 20th anniversary Pok?mon edition one with the Charizard plates currently in use

I have the Original 3DS XL in red and black! I put some Animal Crossing Decals on it though! I also have a white New 3DS with the Animal Crossing Cover plates that have lots of squares and lots of characters on them!

i have the purple 2DS XL, my grandma gave it to me for christmas as a present in 2018. it has a few scratches but it’s in good condition.

I have a blue 3DS XL. I use to use a purple regular 3DS, but my dad gave me his blue 3DS XL, because a newer version came out.

I have a New Leaf edition 3DS XL with a busted hinge, a blue/black New 2DS XL, a red New 3DS XL, and a Majora's Mask edition New 3DS XL. I used to have a red 3DS XL, but I traded that one in toward the New Leaf one.

Back