What model is your 3DS?

I have a New 3DS XL in red! I like it, but in my opinion the XL is still a bit small. I bought a case/cover that makes it more comfortable to hold though, so it is good now.

I have the Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer New 3DS. Before that I just kept the original 3DS I got when it was newly released.

I have two of the original 3ds's (aqua blue and cobalt) and 2 of the new 3ds xl galaxy ones (my boyfriend uses one, i use it sometimes to move stuff between my ac towns if i don't wanna use my old ones.) I was long overdo for getting a new 3ds, and I'm all about space stuff, so when I saw them come out with the galaxy ones I freaked lol.

I have the original all black 3DS which was broken for over a year, but I recently got it fixed once I realised I just needed to replace the battery LOL
But the one I use most is the plain black 3DS XL.

Kind of want to get another 3DS just because the circle pad on my XL is dying, but I'm not on that much of w rush to get one.

I have the Zelda: A Link Between Two Worlds 3DS XL edition one. I really like the design, but I've had mine since 2013 and recently noticed a crack around the hinge on the right side. If it becomes a problem in the future, I guess I will replace mine with a newer model, but for now I'm just going to try to be careful with it. I'm considering buying some super glue to try to help strengthen the crack so maybe it won't become worse.

original aqua blue is my first 3ds that i still use :) i ran out of space on the SD card last year so might do a system transfer to a bigger sd card though. I've swapped out the battery once before but the system still works well after all these years :) my ds lite, on the other hand, has a broken a button (which messes with everything :p )

Last edited:
The red/black 3DS XL and the metallic black new 3DS XL.

I prefer the red/black look of my old 3DS. I only got the metallic black n3DS XL because it was the least ugly looking one available...It's a bit plain for my taste, but not really enough of a deal breaker for me to buy another or something (unless it breaks I guess).

I currently play ACNL on this :)

kXWq9mM.jpg

I still play my original aqua blue 3ds even though it's gradually falling apart in my hands lol

My main 3DS is a New 3DS XL Pok?mon Sun&Moon edition.
Then I have a normal, original 3DS; a 3DS XL; an ORAS 2DS; and a New 3DS with ACNL face plates.

The "New black" 3ds XL. Because really I don't have the time or the money for getting every special edition 3DS out there no matter how much I want them.(Which is basically just the Majora's Mask one & the Sun and Moon special edition...because I really don't care about any of the others).

Last edited:
just a regular 3DS ????????? there's no difference, nothing runs better, they're all the same, they are the exact.same. one just has a fancy sticker.

2ds was an epic fail.

I have the New 3ds XL Galaxy style ♥ I've been waiting so long to get my hands on one after my old Pink and White 3ds XL broke a couple of months back. The galaxy is really gorgeous and I just love the deep purple color on the outside.

I have the black new 3DS with the Splatoon cover plates on them! As soon as it was announced for Europe, I got it at my first opportunity!

I picked up the 3DS XL for my birthday in 2013, I'm so frustrated that they keep releasing new things and then i get limited by them, rip//

Back