What model is your 3DS?

It all started with the blue 3ds. Then I upgraded to the pink XL. Sold that off and this year it itched again so I bought the 2ds. Really impressed with the 2ds, I like how it holds in your hands. Waiting eagerly for the 2dsXL because I REALLY miss the bigger screens.

I have the regular black 3ds because I bought it used recently and it was the cheapest option. It was also the model and color I wanted though, so i didnt sacrifice anything to get it haha

Blue 3DSXL and a Gray new3DSXK. The new 2DSXL looks pretty good too because I never use the 3D function, but I'd rather get a switch.

New 3DS XL, was a Monster Hunter version, but has since been customized into a glittery Pikachu version since I don't care about Monster Hunter enough to have a novelty system version for it.

Shiny blue launch model. Was entertaining the idea of upgrading to a newer one, but the 3ds is at the end of its lifespan so unless I get one secondhand probably not.

Black New 3DS XL. And I've read that Nintendo will be supporting the 3DS into 2018 and beyond.

Last edited:
Mine is the Black New Nintendo 3DS XL. I would have gotten a different color, but I thought the black color was alright to have. So... I stuck with it until the end. I made sure to take extra good care of it since it is the only one I got.

I have the New 3DS XL Pikachu Edition! :D I was a bit weary at first (I was afraid the yellow would be too vibrant) but I love it! Yellow is one of my favourite colours, and the design is just so cute. Plus the colourful buttons. :D I also own a Pearl Pink 3DS from 2012, but it's starting to die so that's why I picked up a New one.

Back