Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (16) +
welcome to bluebird cycling!
mayor akane of dcom
FC: 4871-4045-2207

it's summer, i have some free time, i've always wanted to get into cycling, so why not start now!

a bit about me:
i've been playing animal crossing since the release of wild world, and have been playing new leaf since its release. i've been on TBT since spring 2015 and have loved every minute of it! i've gone through phases where i'm more active than others, but i always love all of my villagers and the ac community as a whole! my favourite villager is coco and my favourite AC fruit is peaches! outside of AC i like to paint, sew, and eat candy.

a bit about this thread:
lurkers are welcome, i'll VM you when your chosen villager has moved in! you can lurk for multiple villagers, and multiple people can lurk for the same villager. lurking does not guarantee a villager! don't get mad at me if someone else got the villager you lurked for. pay attention to your VMs and be quick!
tier 4 and 5 are always free!
please be civil with one another, this is just a game! anyone seen fighting over villagers will be blacklisted and neither party will receive the villager
villagers are first come first serve, lurked or not
tier 4-5 villagers will be auto-voided after 15 minutes unless lurked or reserved. if you lurked for a tier 4-5 villager i will keep them for 30 minutes to give you time to check your VMs!
have the tbt at the time of transaction!
in the same vein, please try to have a spot when claiming or reserving a villager! i will be cycling quickly!
my schedule will change depending on other things (work, family, other commitments, etc), but i currently operate on pacific standard time and will mostly be online some time during the hours of 12pm-12am
reservations are 5tbt each (deductible from the total cost of the villager) and guarantee you the villager. reservations are first come first serve and will last 24 hours once the villager is in boxes
once you have claimed the villager and you need a bit of time (you're in the middle of a trade, you need to make room quickly, etc), you have up to 30 minutes to pick up your villager. if you fail to pick the villager up within the agreed time limit, they will be adopted out to someone else or voided
all villagers should be original, i'm very sorry if they aren't! (i won't be checking)

tier 1 ☾ 60 TBT
tier 2 ☾ 40 TBT
tier 3 ☾ 20 TBT
tier 4 ☾ free
tier 5 ☾ free

current villagers
★pompom
★ biskit
★ rasher
★ friga
★ jacques
★ shari