• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! Things to keep in mind about me;

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnaEmiko

Time Traveler
Bells
White Lily
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Cherry (Fruit)
***** Hello Everyone *****
I recently joined here a few days ago and found this forum and its community to be very trusting and kind, so first off I would like to thank you all for respecting this forum. And helping to make it what it is now, Its very much appreciated! I have never joined a forum before so when I first came here it was very overwhelming but it became clear to me how this functions very easily thanks to stickies of threads and other members help, at first I was not planning to be a active member but now- I believe I am obsessed with Bell Tree, hehe.

A little about me:
So first off I go by, Midna Emiko.
And the reason I joined Bell Tree Forums, was so I can buy Hybrids and trade items. Now that I'm used to these forums, I am looking to meet new friends, trade/sell/buy and help others. I am also always actively looking for people to teamwork in selling/buying turnips. Feel free to send friend requests.

Now heres where I want to get into some important things to consider about me if you plan to interact with me, I am a currently fighting Traumatic Brain Injury & Cancer patient. There can be often times I can get frustrated or confused because I cannot function to the best of my abilities. Keep it simple with me. Try not use metaphors or complicated words. Please understand I make mistakes especially in speech and understanding. Please be patient with me and forgive me if I waste time, sometimes but rarely I have trouble with fainting/seizures or pain, loss of energy and can at any point lose consciousness, if I become unresponsive during a trade please wait 24 hours for me to respond before leaving a negative review. If I become unresponsive for more then 15 mins while standing in your town, end the multiplayer session or disconnect without saving. If you are in my town and I become unresponsive- Please do not run, take items, shop, talk to npcs or destroy my town. Don't do anything! Just leave quietly please or if you dropped items in my town and I for some reason haven't paid for them yet, disconnect without saving. If I become unresponsive and have passed away, A loved one will leave a VM on my Profile saying so. Lastly I am a very forgetful person due to my TBI, Please forgive me if I forget anything I am needing to do, if I forget you as a person/friend, or anything in general. I will keep lists and reminders but there are no promises is to what I will and will not remember. Please be respectful and kind towards me, don't be mean to me or insult me. I am a very sensitive person and this kind of negativity can and will ruin my recovery and overall forum experience.

What Animal Crossing New Leaf means to me:
To me- my Animal Crossing New Leaf town is more then just a game, To me- its enjoying a reality I don't have because I am gravely disabled. I care very much for my Animal Crossing town because of this, and it took me a lot of courage, it was a big step for me to open my gates of trust to this forum not to destroy this little I have in life. Please don't make me regret that. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi there, welcome to TBT. This community and its members are very kind and friendly so I'm sure you'll like it a lot here. Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope the best for you. If you have any questions about the site, be sure to ask me. I'll be happy to help :D

Hi there, welcome to TBT. This community and its members are very kind and friendly so I'm sure you'll like it a lot here. Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope the best for you. If you have any questions about the site, be sure to ask me. I'll be happy to help :D

Thanks very much for reading my introduction
Also Thank you for welcoming me an offering help.
Actually there is only one question I have.
How much is 1 TBT officially worth in IGB?

Hi! I like meeting new people in the Animal Crossing world!
But I might not talk too much at first... I have social anxiety.

I feel bad about the situation you're in, and I can't say "don't let it get in your way," because it probably really does get in your way. Just try to keep a positive mindset. :)

So I don't mean to overwhelm you, but do you do anything else outside of Animal Crossing? For instance, I play piano as a profession, and in November/December, I will be auditioning to go to a music college to study piano. That and Animal Crossing have been taking up most of my summer... I also love to go outside and ride a bike or skateboard or hike.

I read that you came to this forum to look for hybrid flowers... if you ever need any hybrids, I can almost certainly give you some! I spent most of my time in New Leaf working with flowers, and I am currently trying to get a White Carnation ad a Black Cosmos. I won't charge you for flowers; I figure you need a break, anyway.

If you want to send me a friend request, that's just fine! I play the game as often as possible, so if you want to chat or anything, I'm all up for it! You can also personal message me if you need anything! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks very much for reading my introduction
Also Thank you for welcoming me an offering help.
Actually there is only one question I have.
How much is 1 TBT officially worth in IGB?

1 TBT is equivalent to 200,000 in-game bells. TBT should be fairly easy to get here if you are an active poster. :)

Hi! I like meeting new people in the Animal Crossing world!

I feel bad about the situation you're in, and I can't say "don't let it get in your way," because it probably really does get in your way. Just try to keep a positive mindset. :)

So I don't mean to overwhelm you, but do you do anything else outside of Animal Crossing? For instance, I play piano as a profession, and in November/December, I will be auditioning to go to a music college to study piano. That and Animal Crossing have been taking up most of my summer... I also love to go outside and ride a bike or skateboard or hike.

I read that you came to this forum to look for hybrid flowers... if you ever need any hybrids, I can almost certainly give you some! I spent most of my time in New Leaf working with flowers, and I am currently trying to get a White Carnation ad a Black Cosmos. I won't charge you for flowers; I figure you need a break, anyway.

If you want to send me a friend request, that's just fine! I play the game as often as possible, so if you want to chat or anything, I'm all up for it! You can also personal message me if you need anything! ;)

Thanks for the positive vibes!
I have been trying my hardest to keep positive in my situation.
Its very much more then it seems though Animal Crossing helps.
I have a certain schedule i make for myself with my LSP Conservator,
I spend most of my time just resting, exercising myself, taking treatment, resting again, learning to walk,
, pushing myself, Learning to talk correctly without impairment and learning how to eat small things now that i can cosume again but ,i have been using feeding tubes and catheters so im too used to it. And havent been able to really function fully for a year and four months now. I have hardly had progress these few months because before
I was honestly very negative and did not try at all. Anyway, This progress is just enough that I am able to enjoy some Simple things. I find Animal crossing is the only simple game i loved That i can understand and find joy in. its the game with least amount of constant confusion or fusteration. Such as i used to love games like the Fallout series.
I cant even play now. Otherwise i talk with friends and listen to music in the only ear I can, my right. I write poems
And i try to write songs, and i try to draw. I used to be a good digital artist but after my injury i didnt do much untill now i have been drawing here and there when I can, i see I havent lost that ability to my condition so i do practice
I am just trying so hard to be productive. Unfortunately i havent really gone outside much but to hospitals for the past year because in my condition there are lots of harm you can see on my face but overall have been healing that too so i also sit outside some when im feeling safe to.
So thats basically almost all i do besides animal crossing.

I have like four White Carnations u can have and like two black pansies
Some other spare black flowers and hybrids if you want them. Im mostly looking for bush starts
Orange, black, pink roses. Also Ima add you :)

I would be more than happy to be your friend.

Try not to push yourself too hard. Healing is a gradual process, so try not to rush it. I hope you feel better very soon :)

I would be more than happy to be your friend.

Try not to push yourself too hard. Healing is a gradual process, so try not to rush it. I hope you feel better very soon :)

^^ I wont push myself too hard.
Do you want these white carnations? I can deliver or open my gate.

^^ I wont push myself too hard.
Do you want these white carnations? I can deliver or open my gate.

Well I'm not on right at the moment, so I will get on my game and tell you when I am on.

I really appreciate your offer! It takes a long time to get certain hybrids and I don't have very high patience...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will have to register your FC.

I have some blue and orange roses I can give you in turn. I have plenty :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I will go to your town so be sure to have the gate open. :) I will register you as a best friend when I get there.

Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay.
This is not meant in a harsh way but... I will treat you like I treat everyone else, to me you are still a human being (ofc I understand the fainting thing and not raging at you for not responding) but when it comes to actually talking I don't want to treat you differently because of your condition... your condition shouldn't lead your life imo.
I have severe problems with vitamin D deficency to the point that I took doses bigger than a human should and can, I also suffer from delayed sleep syndrome which causes me to be awake at night so I understand how hard conditions can impact your life. I also suffer from a lot of mental problems including post traumatic stress disorder due to being beaten as a child by my father so yeah many things impact my life hugely... and from my perspective I never wanted to be treated differently like I am not a human or something.
You have to be aware when talking with me... I am mostly negative due to my mental problems I also do have anger management problems probably due to my father, if I ever do rage at you... do not take it too seriously.
I hope that you get through your conditions and enjoy the forums.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay.
This is not meant in a harsh way but... I will treat you like I treat everyone else, to me you are still a human being (ofc I understand the fainting thing and not raging at you for not responding) but when it comes to actually talking I don't want to treat you differently because of your condition... your condition shouldn't lead your life imo.
I have severe problems with vitamin D deficency to the point that I took doses bigger than a human should and can, I also suffer from delayed sleep syndrome which causes me to be awake at night so I understand how hard conditions can impact your life. I also suffer from a lot of mental problems including post traumatic stress disorder due to being beaten as a child by my father so yeah many things impact my life hugely... and from my perspective I never wanted to be treated differently like I am not a human or something.
You have to be aware when talking with me... I am mostly negative due to my mental problems I also do have anger management problems probably due to my father, if I ever do rage at you... do not take it too seriously.
I hope that you get through your conditions and enjoy the forums.

Thats fine, im not looking to be treated differently just wanted to be understood thats all.
I dont want to come off like that sorry. :)

Thats fine, im not looking to be treated differently just wanted to be understood thats all.
I dont want to come off like that sorry. :)

No problem I just wanted you to know what I think lolz
We are all the same no matter what condition we have, honestly to help you with your condition... you don't know if you will pass away, like we don't know... you may think you are more likely to pass away but imo you might not be, I could be walking on the street tomorrow and get killed, I could get shot, strangled etc etc... no one knows when the end comes. You don't know either so just live life to the fullest and try not to think about your conditions. Anyone can die tomorrow from this thread and it is a pure cold fact. So don't worry, we are all the same.

Last edited:
No problem I just wanted you to know what I think lolz
We are all the same no matter what condition we have, honestly to help you with your condition... you don't know if you will pass away, like we don't know... you may think you are more likely to pass away but imo you might not be, I could be walking on the street tomorrow and get killed, I could get shot, strangled etc etc... no one knows when the end comes. You don't know either so just live life to the fullest and try not to think about your conditions. Anyone can die tomorrow from this thread and it is a pure cold fact. So don't worry, we are all the same.

Sorry Im still recovering from the destructive behaviors that caused all this
And i suppose i shouldn't have mentioned passing . I know i shouldn't say so
As if i will fail in my recovery. Theres a part of me that takes comfort in it,
And i suppose i keep it a option because if thats my fate id be easier to accept when i dont expect to be better.
Preparing myself for the bests and the worses. :) but i shouldnt have mentioned it. And probably shouldnt have made it a option in the first place. I was being negative. Whoops. :(

And i suppose i keep it a option because if thats my fate id be easier to accept when i dont expect to be better.
Preparing myself for the bests and the worses. :) but i shouldnt have mentioned it. And probably shouldnt have made it a option in the first place. I was being negative. Whoops. :(

There is no need to apologise, you can be negative it is your right after everything you went through. You are talking to someone who is mostly super negative so honestly don't worry.
If it makes you feel better then don't worry about it, I just wanted you to know to not worry about it so much to make it take over your life. I did hear through that if you stay positive and believe you recover it actually makes your body work harder to recover giving you more chance of recovery.

It was a mistake. It's probably kinda hard for you to stay positive but if you surround yourself with people you can relate to then you'll have a reason to smile.

I'm sorry if I sound awkward. I have bad social anxiety and sometimes I can't think of the right things to say. But I like to make people feel better :blush:

Oh my goodness tears have come to my eyes. I know the people on this forum will welcome you into their hearts and arms as family. You are in my prayers and with that of mine and those of others I know that you will be in the best of hands no matter what may occur. Keep your chin up because your family, friends, and everyone on this forum believes in and loves you. I would love to be your friend and would love to help you out in your town and anything else you may need. I have forms of contact in my Signature as well as you may VM or PM me on the forum in any situation at any time of day. I believe that you are special and I believe that you will win your fight. All of us here and all of those around you love you very much. Never forget that and never doubt it.~ <3

There is no need to apologise, you can be negative it is your right after everything you went through. You are talking to someone who is mostly super negative so honestly don't worry.
If it makes you feel better then don't worry about it, I just wanted you to know to not worry about it so much to make it take over your life. I did hear through that if you stay positive and believe you recover it actually makes your body work harder to recover giving you more chance of recovery.

Yes i hear that too is what i kept in mind at first
During recovering is just saying i can and that
i will get to what my goals are. So i will have a upper hand.
Is why i said i shouldnt have made it a option.
I have times in which i forget to just keep saying i can do it
And have problems with abusing myself when i think i cant.
And i am struggling to fight myself theres still things here and there i say i shouldnt.
Ill be sure to keep in mind that i should keep positive
And be more trusting that i will be okay then to even
consider trusting that the easy way out is a better solution .
Only makes things worse. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was a mistake. It's probably kinda hard for you to stay positive but if you surround yourself with people you can relate to then you'll have a reason to smile.

I'm sorry if I sound awkward. I have bad social anxiety and sometimes I can't think of the right things to say. But I like to make people feel better :blush:

You dont sound awkward. You sound comforting.
Sounds like just the support I need :)

Yes i hear that too is what i kept in mind at first
During recovering is just saying i can and that
i will get to what my goals are. So i will have a upper hand.
Is why i said i shouldnt have made it a option.
I have times in which i forget to just keep saying i can do it
And have problems with abusing myself when i think i cant.
And i am struggling to fight myself theres still things here and there i say i shouldnt.
Ill be sure to keep in mind that i should keep positive
And be more trusting that i will be okay then to even
consider trusting that the easy way out is a better solution .
Only makes things worse. :)

Well I heard that getting medical care in America is hard so I bet you are in good hands to be standing here today so don't worry and just have hope in yourself.

Oh my goodness tears have come to my eyes. I know the people on this forum will welcome you into their hearts and arms as family. You are in my prayers and with that of mine and those of others I know that you will be in the best of hands no matter what may occur. Keep your chin up because your family, friends, and everyone on this forum believes in and loves you. I would love to be your friend and would love to help you out in your town and anything else you may need. I have forms of contact in my Signature as well as you may VM or PM me on the forum in any situation at any time of day. I believe that you are special and I believe that you will win your fight. All of us here and all of those around you love you very much. Never forget that and never doubt it.~ <3

Aw thanks very much. that is very sweet and kind of you
All of you are. Bell tree is so sweet . I shouldn't
Have doubted their capability of respect.
Ill be sure to add you and contact you if im ever looking
For help or we can just talk to. Whatever you like.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back