What are personality traits that really make you dislike a person?

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Personally I am very bothered my ineptitude. When someone can't do their job properly, especially when they are the boss and above people who could do it better than them, that really makes my skin crawl.

I also really dislike it when people are dishonest. Especially when combined with ineptitude.

"I will get this done, I promise!"

*does not do it / does it wrong*

That sort of thing.

[Not that I am saying I have a problem with people who are learning, but I mean when your boss or your teacher makes a mess of everything, it's really annoying]

when ppl put others down to make themselves look better

when ppl,,, like.. uhh thhis is hard to explain but i had a friend that was kinda toxic and rly exhausting and one thing they would do was that everything changed w them, and then they got sngry and/or upset if you didn't cat h up. like they'd act like they were superior to everyone because they liked thing A and then i'd try to be nice to them abt it and talk to them and then they'd b like "um thing A sucks -__-" or something?? n they were just self sbsorbed and would never "give" anything in our friendship,, they would always demand that i would be there n listen but then they just ignored me when i wanted to be listened to so lol : p i dislike tht linda stuffff

people who constantly judge the way others live their lives even when it's not hurting anybody. like, don't you have anything better to do?

people that can't take a joke
also people that have wrong opinions

Last edited:
I really dislike unkindness, people who are judgemental, and untruthful ... I also really dislike when people are unthankful.
But, unkindness is the big one as far as turn off for me :mad:
I love this saying by Mark Twain: "Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see"

people who are too serious - learn to take a joke will ya. Also, those who are fussy and complain more than necessary

Last edited:
People who are petty and love to start arguments. I can't stand them, it's so uncalled for and unnecessary. Back when I went to middle school there was a group of girls who would start rumors about me and try to get my friends to hate me, all for the sake of drama and popularity. Not that it's only girls, of course.

People who are closed-minded, people who feel the need to be mean for no reason, anti-feminists and bigots in general, and also people who judge others for how independent they are/how much money they make/etc

people who judge you straightaway negatively,
people who are not kind,
close-minded people,
overly sassy people (i just can't with that),
snotty, snobby, snooty people,
really rude people,
ungrateful people,
people with wrong af opinions
and people who take advantage of others!!!!!

Close-minded people, rude people, confrontational (idk if that's the right word) people and people who are really mean to others/spread rumors etc

I really dislike clingy people. Random and such an odd thing to hate, but yeah. Also, people who are always always pessimistic & complaining about the small things that don't matter, and inconsiderate people.

Selfish
Ignorant
Narcissistic

Ignorant describes a lot so I use the term most of the time.

I can't stand people who are fake. I used to have a friend who had no personality of her own. She always copied everyone around her and she lied constantly just to make herself look better. She would steal ideas from me and you just couldn't trust her with anything.

Rudeness. Especially when people are rude to servers/service people. It drives me bonkers.

Untrustworthy & out spoken people.
Tbh, I can't say anything about Snooty people because I am one of those sassy monsters.

snooty, annoying and thinking that youre better than everyone else just because youre rich, (you know hoo you are)

Back