• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon?

vel

xoxo
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
i just remembered i have that game, i found it deep within the depths of my room. now i'm sorta addicted again, i finished the entire game before. does anyone still have that game, and what are your thoughts or experiences on it?

i'm a charmeleon named Christine bc that my name lol and my partner is a croconaw named Gatsby, because i was reading the great gatsby and i fell in love with it. :)

oh yea i love super mystery dungeon so much that i replayed it 3 times! like honestly, its simply the best pokemon dungeon gae game freak has ever developed so far! the plot is is great, the graphics used are good, the difficulty, the plot twist at the near end of the story, and also the sense of unity you get when all the pokemon come together to defeat one common enemy! yup, definitely the best pokemon dungeon game ever. anyway, my first pokemon in super mystery dungeon was chimchar, second was charmander and third was riolu.

oh yea i love super mystery dungeon so much that i replayed it 3 times! like honestly, its simply the best pokemon dungeon gae game freak has ever developed so far! the plot is is great, the graphics used are good, the difficulty, the plot twist at the near end of the story, and also the sense of unity you get when all the pokemon come together to defeat one common enemy! yup, definitely the best pokemon dungeon game ever. anyway, my first pokemon in super mystery dungeon was chimchar, second was charmander and third was riolu.

Its good but its not the best. :p

I love the pokemon mystery dungeon games, but the story for super mystery dungeon was sort of disappointing for me.
Explorers of darkness still has the best storyline imo ;D

I've heard very good stuff about the game although I haven't played it. So far Explorers Of Sky is my favourite but we'll see if that changes when I get Super Mystery Dungeon

Love the game <3 I chose to be torchic because based on the personality quiz that's who I'd fit most and my partner is chespin. I nicknamed him Cecil after my starter in X. I haven't finished the whole game yet but I really should go back to it. Explorers of Sky still remains as my favorite PMD though

Last edited:
I play that game!! I'm Charizard named (my name) and a Sceptile named Tia

My bff switched games with me

so my pokemon AS is now pokemon OR, and ACNL is now ACNL, and Pokemon SMD is now Pokemon Black Verison 2!!!

I played through it and 100%'d it back when it came out. Really loved the gameplay and endgame was fun to 100% but the story of it could piss off. I don't think I even remember the plot anymore, only the preschool segment that dragged onn and oonnnnn.

Back