New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo Update General Discussion

Ok hear me out::

I experimented with getting a new villager with 10 current villagers.
Wisp said that Moose would be gone tomorrow.

I decided to go BACK one day to the day before.
My new villager did not move into his exact place. I know this is my experience but no one else has tried this.

Anyone with Amiibo cards want to try TTing back one day and see if you can get at least a different plot?
We need to experiment!

is it just me, or is it a little more difficult to catch bugs? i'm on my island and scaring so many away on accident (not even super rare ones), and i normally never miss!

is it just me, or is it a little more difficult to catch bugs? i'm on my island and scaring so many away on accident (not even super rare ones), and i normally never miss!

Hmmm. I've caught some bugs yesterday evening (update already downloaded) and I didn't have this problem.
Maybe you're just having a bad day?

How do you get the new villagers then? Weird. Seems like nobodys obtained them yet.

I'm pretty sure the new amiibo cards are required to get them, they don't seem to appear as random move-ins and they're not randomly appearing at the new campsite either. Kinda disappointing tbh

It's not just you, you now need to swing your net a bit earlier or you'll scare them off, this is going to take a bit of time to get used to

Is map resetting broken now when you sell the town? Because that's the only thing stopping me from selling. Apparently it takes you straight to the train when you sell and don't choose to "take a break" or something, would choosing to take that break let it work?

Is map resetting broken now when you sell the town? Because that's the only thing stopping me from selling. Apparently it takes you straight to the train when you sell and don't choose to "take a break" or something, would choosing to take that break let it work?

apparently when you choose "take a break" you're not able to sell, it wipes your town completely. this is just what i've heard though.

As stupid as this question may seem, it's actually very important to me and my frustrated decorative plans, so please someone answer me! Just to know if this update of the game resolves any of those frustrations...

Cabana dresser, confirmed to work now!
Kitchen island, confirmed yes!
Exotic chest, confirmed yes!
Gorgeous chest confirmed not...

There are some furniture that look like you could put things on them, but you actually can't (like dressers, short wardrobes or libraries). Can someone check this out for me? Ones that I remember right now were the blue bookcase, mush closet, patchwork dresser, classic bookcase, sweets dresser, regal dresser and picnic table.

i love how you can sit on rocks now, i think that feature is so cute

I scanned my K.K. this morning and ordered the 3DS and Wii U from him, excited to play the mini games :D.

Ah!!! I wil do this tomorrow. Scanned Kyle this morning to see how it'd work. I really want that Wii U and I have K.K's card :D

Ah!!! I wil do this tomorrow. Scanned Kyle this morning to see how it'd work. I really want that Wii U and I have K.K's card :D

Yeah the 3DS has a picture of him on the cover as well which is so cute :3. I have his cards but I actually used his figure Amiibo to scan, nice to have a use for it outside HHD.

I used my amiibo Digby today! He's just too cute!! I ordered the Wii I ans 3DS of him and I have zipper.. Yesterday I had the white cat Blanca is it you call her? I've been ordering mostly food. :-D I dont TT so could only really 3 item per day!! And just managed to talk to Nook today so I shall see tomorrow how much my storage has expanded! I cannot wait!!! Yiieeeee

if you have additional characters can they also find Wisp or is it only the mayor that can find him?

Back