• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

IAmA 11 year TBT member, ex-mod, current twice a year visitor. Ask me anything

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
I only visit TBT occasionally nowadays, but was very active during the first 4 or so years of TBT's existence. Feeling kind of nostaligc today so I figured I'd do an AMA for any newer (or older) members to pick my brain about the early days. Ask away :)

Can you help me escape friend

When will the night theme be released?
zcGtCQt.jpg

Last edited:
Who was a part of the original 2015 crew

people i remember from the first few months... storm (now jeremy), bulerias and bastoise were the admins. sporge, linkerator, zero13, smarttechdragon, justin, ultrabyte, jjramone, pieordie, mino, fish. some of these people seem to still be active / lurk, others no one has a clue what happened to them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is he almost done?

doesn't look like he's logged on msn messenger so will have to ask him later

people i remember from the first few months... storm (now jeremy), bulerias and bastoise were the admins. sporge, linkerator, zero13, smarttechdragon, justin, ultrabyte, jjramone, pieordie, mino, fish. some of these people seem to still be active / lurk, others no one has a clue what happened to them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

doesn't look like he's logged on msn messenger so will have to ask him later

Dude, that's scary. What's a msn messenger? lol

I have another question
940ca135ff00fc6a82321ac3cd69145d.jpg

Did you use this theme?
790977fc874d36dd1d7cd794b52d84bf.png

Or this much more superior one?
ac2fcffa15550f2bfc9425f7b5efc7ea.png

Back