Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
I received some tree bells from I guess the forum. Is this a normal occurrence?

If so, anyone else want to send me some tbt just for grins and giggles, cause it is my birthday today 50+ and proud of it and plays like a teenager at ACNL.
:)

I thought they stopped with the birthday TBT? It was my birthday in June and I don't think I received TBT?

I received some tree bells from I guess the forum. Is this a normal occurrence?

If so, anyone else want to send me some tbt just for grins and giggles, cause it is my birthday today 50+ and proud of it and plays like a teenager at ACNL.
:)
Agile you're my hero. I knew I liked ya for good reason!<3 Also I can't wait for birthday TBT hope I get some!

Last edited:
*crosses fingers I get some in August* its my bday then :) Also happy birthday OP!!

Really? I never heard of this, and my birthday is coming up soon. So there's a chance I'll get some.

Happy birthday!

I thought they stopped with the birthday TBT? It was my birthday in June and I don't think I received TBT?

Aside from the glitch, you may not have entered in your birth date. If you have, and still didn't get any birthday bells be sure to contact a mod.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got some TBT as well for my birthday which is today.

Happy birthday!

Just gonna drop in here to confirm a few things:

• Birthday bells do still exist currently and you may receive them. Be sure to have your birthday set in profile settings of course.
  • Distribution has been quite spotty for a few years now, and it does glitch out for some people causing them to not receive anything. As a personal example, I received them in 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2015... but received nothing in 2013.
  • We do not reimburse or credit birthday bells which were not received. We would need to do this for everyone if so, so our stance for quite a long time has been to not do so. If the automatic system does not credit you, then you will not receive them. Sorry.

It isn't fair to people who don't get them, everyone should, I better get mine hell will be upon the mods if i dont

It was my birthday a week ago and I didn't get them but tbh we don't deserve it so it would be improper for us to ask for birthday bells.

Last edited:
Tom isn't worth arguing with, I'll take it to Justin or Jeremy instead

Thing is, they probably have more going on when it comes to running an entire forum, so you'd best take your chances with Tom.

You probably won't have much of a chance with them, anyways.

Last edited:
Back