• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How to keep the game fresher?

Buttonsy

Loser
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
With all the new features in New Leaf, plus the fact that things are generally more difficult in Wild World (villagers won't talk to you normally until you do what they want, flowers don't sparkle when you water them, etc), it can sometimes be hard to take Wild World as seriously as I take New Leaf. Does anyone have tips on how to keep the game more interesting for myself?

It's tricky. :p

Try rearranging your trees and planting some more, writing letters to villagers, grinding the endless number of Bells required for the rainbow feather, mortgages and 999,999,999 Bell town hall model, collect all the fish, bugs, fossils and paintings, just do stuff like that. You could also try spicing up your house, doing things with different characters and trying new clothing, accessory and hat combinations. :)

Yeah, but it has its own holidays, I'm still playing the Acorn Festival every fall, and that Flower Fest- some on, super easy to win by stealing your neighbor's flowers! I have 2 copies (one JP one NA), so I visit myself and pretend I'm in Kingdom Cafe (I turned my house into a cafe both in WW and NL). I also talk to my villagers. Oh, try growing hybrids, they were introduced there, and are some of the hardest things you'll do- outside of saving a billion bells for that dam model!!

Yeah, but it has its own holidays, I'm still playing the Acorn Festival every fall, and that Flower Fest- some on, super easy to win by stealing your neighbor's flowers! I have 2 copies (one JP one NA), so I visit myself and pretend I'm in Kingdom Cafe (I turned my house into a cafe both in WW and NL). I also talk to my villagers. Oh, try growing hybrids, they were introduced there, and are some of the hardest things you'll do- outside of saving a billion bells for that dam model!!

I totally forgot that they had different holidays than in New Leaf!! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try to mark down the holidays soon.

Back