• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Donald Trump and Pence Logo

Jared:3

New Horizons
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Leif
Lobo
Mint
Chocolate Cake
Father's Day Carnation
I laughed my ass off when I saw the logo, it looks very disturbing so many people talked **** about it so they removed it, your opinion on this?

I think it looks cool & Trump is my hero.
Oh! Just to clarify this is sarcasm, just in case you think I support a racist dbag. c:

Last edited:
Trump is our only hope, we need to keep hillary from being president

sorry, my phone wouldn't let me get the image I got from searching "laughing stupidly" from google so please accept this lemon emoticon :lemon:

I'd rather have Trump than Hilary, but maybe that's just me. I feel like Trump isn't being serious about a thing he says, whereas the rubbish Hilary talks sounds dead serious.

Hilary would be a terrible president.

Trump would be a terrible president.

Roll the dice!

Trump's campaign logo is an illustration of what he wants to do to his daughter. Also, TP can stand for toilet paper which is an excellent description for those two. So I think it's a great logo and he should keep it.

Last edited:
Trump's campaign logo is an illustration of what he wants to do to his daughter. Also, TP can stand for toilet paper which is an excellent description for those two. So I think it's a great logo and he should keep it.

LOL I hope he isn't a melester

This is like a cartoon or sitcom. I love how the vp has a money-related last name. Seriously are politicians tv show characters?! Hilarious. Pass the popcorn.

trump-pence-614x412_wide-5fd18bef9039a9b81af19326e65b557aa33c270b-s900-c85.jpg

Basically me:
I have several questions.jpg

This is like a cartoon or sitcom. I love how the vp has a money-related last name. Seriously are politicians tv show characters?! Hilarious. Pass the popcorn.

No. It's the Celebrity Apprentice and Mike Pence has won. As his reward, he gets to shred every ounce of dignity he has and be associated with every word that out of Trump's mouth over the next 3 1/2 months.

next election cycle: everyone is literally a 50's-70's era cartoon character

mostly the villains

Last edited:
remember when they said romney's logo looked like toothpaste, and **** he lost. i think hilary got this one

Back