• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ✿✿TBT bells with ACNL in game bells (25 mill for 50 tbt or)✿✿

I want to use all of my TBT to buy IGB you can do the math or just take 50 TBT for 25M. Friend me and I'll friend you back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I friended you.

Is this trading still accepting trade?? I have some TBT in my abd rn need IGB fast, would like to trade some of them for IGB please... ;'3

are you still doing this?? I'm interested in giving you 50 tbt for 25 million! let me know if this is still on! thank you

are you still doing this?? I'm interested in giving you 50 tbt for 25 million! let me know if this is still on! thank you

sorry for the late reply...but yes i am and i will be online today...please message me...thanks

Last edited:
Hi! I need some IBG, but only around 2 or 3 Mill. Is it possible? And if yes, how much TBT do
you want?

Thanks!

I can offer 60 tbt for 25 mil. This would be so helpful for that darn badge.

great....i'm in a middle of trade at the moment...about 20 minutes? please read first post for more info about depositing...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have 25 mil for 50 tbt please? ^^

sure but there's someone a head of you....probably be ready in one hour...sorry for the wait

if you're interested, please message me and make sure you read the first post for more information on how to deposit faster...

Hey there! I’m definitely interested in trading! Although I might be a little bit slow ride at first, I’m partially blind. It takes me a minute to orient myself. And I can’t read in game text... But if you are willing to lead me to your house, I should figure things out quickly enough. If this hasn’t scared you off, please let me know. :)

Hey there! I’m definitely interested in trading! Although I might be a little bit slow ride at first, I’m partially blind. It takes me a minute to orient myself. And I can’t read in game text... But if you are willing to lead me to your house, I should figure things out quickly enough. If this hasn’t scared you off, please let me know. :)

sure...and no worries about being slow...you just take your time....give me a few minutes...i'll add you and will message you when i open the gate....town One Piece...and thank you

please read the first post on this thread for more information on how to make this deposit faster..

Back