Mafia A Game of Mafia - Endgame - Mafia wins!

Are you failing to see how this is my second game and I've been trying to improve all the time? Become a better player?
At least I've been attempting to help and do my best unlike you.

and how have i not been trying my best?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've not been in the game long but at least i'm not throwing out accusations about players with no information as to why. if you want to improve try doing that :)

Playing mafia while on vacation is a disgustingly inconvenient task haha.

My reads on Liamslash are not 100% complete and I am being forced out of the house now for God knows how long (We've got family friends down for the day). I am putting my vote on Liam just in case I am not back in time to do it after I post the finished reads.

Playing mafia while on vacation is a disgustingly inconvenient task haha.

My reads on Liamslash are not 100% complete and I am being forced out of the house now for God knows how long (We've got family friends down for the day). I am putting my vote on Liam just in case I am not back in time to do it after I post the finished reads.

Ohh I feel you Jacob! Enjoy your vacation nonetheless~

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the possibility of a Nightmares/mog scum team. Have you thought about it? You did say in your reads that "it feels like someone is telling her how to play".

And you asked me before about why I was sus of hiyori, and I did. Any thoughts?

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the possibility of a Nightmares/mog scum team. Have you thought about it? You did say in your reads that "it feels like someone is telling her how to play".

Hii may I ask a question? Who are you referring to when you say "telling her how to play"? Is that me or Mog or

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait Jacob's read nvm

Hii may I ask a question? Who are you referring to when you say "telling her how to play"? Is that me or Mog or

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait Jacob's read nvm

Yeah, it was based on his reads. I'm more or less sure you're town, but honestly I'm scared that Jacob might actually be town and I don't want to mislynch him. So I need to make sure. Anything he posts now will help me determine his alignment.

(on mobile)

1) Nightmares x Mog scum team definitely did cross my mind before, if anyone were to be telling Nightmares how to play, it would've been Hiyori. However I also think that Hiyori would've thought she could win without nightmares and hardcore bussed her early on. It is possible and if we are all letting nightmares under the radar, shes doing a pretty dang good job as scum.
2) My thoughts on your suspicion on Hiyori were 'makes sense I guess.' I decided not to reply to them because I really had no need to. I tend to only reply to stuff like that if I think there is something flawed in yoir logic, if that makes sense

(on mobile)

1) Nightmares x Mog scum team definitely did cross my mind before, if anyone were to be telling Nightmares how to play, it would've been Hiyori. However I also think that Hiyori would've thought she could win without nightmares and hardcore bussed her early on. It is possible and if we are all letting nightmares under the radar, shes doing a pretty dang good job as scum.
2) My thoughts on your suspicion on Hiyori were 'makes sense I guess.' I decided not to reply to them because I really had no need to. I tend to only reply to stuff like that if I think there is something flawed in yoir logic, if that makes sense

Thank you for the insight! Yes that definitely made sense, I just wanted to make sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Lani, I believe it is quite late for you right now, but please try and stay with us for 2.5 hours more. We need your vote and we need you to stay on the thread and read every posts, and try to see who might be scum. I believe the best lynch candidate for today is mog, because her replies to Liam is a bit forced and just sounded like she was acting. I've played with her in SU Mafia where she was scum, and her replies to me had been just as aggressive back then when I made a case on her.

I am still uncertain about Jacob. Liam, do you see this?

Thank you for the insight! Yes that definitely made sense, I just wanted to make sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Lani, I believe it is quite late for you right now, but please try and stay with us for 2.5 hours more. We need your vote and we need you to stay on the thread and read every posts, and try to see who might be scum. I believe the best lynch candidate for today is mog, because her replies to Liam is a bit forced and just sounded like she was acting. I've played with her in SU Mafia where she was scum, and her replies to me had been just as aggressive back then when I made a case on her.

I am still uncertain about Jacob. Liam, do you see this?

that's 2:30am................. yeah no, thank you. seroja you of all people know it's not forced so i'm kind of hurt that you think that. if you think i'm mafia go ahead and lynch i don't care at this point. good going town. i'm going to bed

that's 2:30am................. yeah no, thank you. seroja you of all people know it's not forced so i'm kind of hurt that you think that. if you think i'm mafia go ahead and lynch i don't care at this point. good going town. i'm going to bed

Hmmm this also sounds forced... But okay I reread and rethink about hiyori/mog posts again. Anyway you know I love you. Good night mog!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I will

Hmmm this also sounds forced... But okay I reread and rethink about hiyori/mog posts again. Anyway you know I love you. Good night mog!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I will

thanks for using my own words against me, like last time we played. you know it's not forced and i know it's not forced so i don't know why you're even saying things like that. and now for the sake of town i'm going to stay up until 2am despite having work at 6, this game is such a drag

thanks for using my own words against me, like last time we played. you know it's not forced and i know it's not forced so i don't know why you're even saying things like that. and now for the sake of town i'm going to stay up until 2am despite having work at 6, this game is such a drag

But I really do think it sounded forced. And yeah, I regret signing up for mafia every time I started playing. I don't know why I tortured myself so.

And as I said, I will reassess all of your posts again even though I have a management meeting in 3 hours. I want to have a clear conscience when and if I vote for you.

But I really do think it sounded forced. And yeah, I regret signing up for mafia every time I started playing. I don't know why I tortured myself so.

And as I said, I will reassess all of your posts again even though I have a management meeting in 3 hours. I want to have a clear conscience when and if I vote for you.

sorry, it's just you know how i made clear that i didn't like someone's playstyle before the game started that's what i was referring to. if anything else sounds forced then i'm sorry also. have a nice meeting! and lol i don't know why we do it either but we'll continue to do it to ourselves sigh

Okay here's the thing, I really think Liam and Nightmares are town. So that leaves only mog and Jacob. I will place my votes on one of you, depending on who has a higher probability of getting lynched because we need to lynch scum today. If Liam doesn't come back before the deadline, I'll have to place my vote on Jacob.

However, since Lani didn't vote yesterday, and I'm not sure if she is still up right now, but if she doesn't vote today, she'll get modkilled and that will make town lose. If she does vote though, I don't know who she will vote so really Nightmares, the decision is up to you.

If my prediction is wrong and either one (or both) of them is scum, then you can talk **** about me after the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made a mistake of not voting for Jacob as soon as I can. Lani, I really hope you can make your vote soon before you sleep (or wake up if you have slept). Town needs you.

That was a really cheap win, personally I would like to congratulate Seroja for guessing the whole mafia team when things were confusing. You really are an amazing player!!

I had to lie A LOT and yea I knew we basically couldn't lose so I felt really bad, but I couldn't throw the game! (It's hard coming in as replacements at a MYLO situation, PLEASE FORGIVE MOG AND I)

Town played good, you probably could have won if you didn't mislynch twice in a row.

GOOD GAME, thanks Dolby and N e s s for hosting.

yeah, sorry everyone. i don't really feel good about this win.

seroja my luv you were amazing as always!

THANKS FOR HOSTING NESS AND DOLBY

That was a really cheap win, personally I would like to congratulate Seroja for guessing the whole mafia team when things were confusing. You really are an amazing player!!

I had to lie A LOT and yea I knew we basically couldn't lose so I felt really bad, but I couldn't throw the game! (It's hard coming in as replacements at a MYLO situation, PLEASE FORGIVE MOG AND I)

Town played good, you probably could have won if you didn't mislynch twice in a row.

GOOD GAME, thanks Dolby and N e s s for hosting.

Thank you Jacob! And no it would have been a cheap town win if you gave up too so I'm glad you guys played till the end!! Personally, I don't think town deserves to win at all not after so many stupid mislynches that we did (I was heavily responsible for both!!). Also, I would like to say sorry to fleshybro. It did not cross my mind that it would be too obvious for you to keep your vote on Tardis if you were really scum, so I take full responsibility for my stupidity.

Seroja you played extremely well, good job!

Well hosted Dolby and Ness.

Thanks everyone for playing and gg, until next game!

Back