• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Mafia A Game of Mafia - Endgame - Mafia wins!

Kirbysuperstar - I could slightly scum lean Tardis maybe, because he hasn't advocated a Nightmares lynch heavily, however, the reasoning he has given in pretty weak to minuscule. He agrees with the idea that we need to lynch which I appreciate, but I'm not town leaning for that since mafia can also advocate to lynch. People find it weird Tardis seems to be tunneling in on a Nightmares lynch, but last time he was hell bent on getting someone lynched that I've seen was Tom in Xenoblade. However, he isn't being as aggressive about it as he was with Tom. It's not enough for me to vote for him, or even scum read him, but he's not close to a town lean either.

Discord Give me some more posts to judge you off of please. As of right now, here's how I feel on your posts:
Discord said:
Q:Have you played mafia before? If yes, do you prefer town or mafia?

Answer: Nope, I honestly wonder how it's like being in such a position!.
Well first, you admitted in your next post that you had played, but I'm curious as to what you mean by "that position." I can't decide if this is you being "confused" on the question, or if this is a pretty big mafia cover up answer up.

Discord said:
I deeply agree with this post, If we want to find scum we have to make sure that our suspect is indeed mafia scum.
Of course we need to have evidence, this is such weird wording and makes me raise an eyebrow.

I want to hear what Discord has to say on the current situation, their next few comments greatly effect my opinion on them. I've seen them stalk the thread so that makes me raise an eyebrow. Thoughts, Discord?

Liamslash - I actually agree with Fleshy after reading the thread again that the vote on Hunter was quite a bit hasty, but that doesn't reallystart the scum train for me. It is something to note however. You can be very clearly seen riding both my own and Seroja's posts. From what I'm reading in this game (haven't read their past games), Seroja seems to be a strong mafia player so I find it interesting you seem to post right after us very often and say "I agree" in rewording. Specifically in his reads, all of the people he town read or leaned involved the phrase, "I agree with them."
Liamslash said:
Curry- I agree with what they said about fleshy and listen to them, at the same time I don't want to town read them and trust them fully.
Seroja- I agree with them, what they said about me also put me on ease. I town read them for now.
Hiyiori- Pretty nill. I agree with them to a point so that makes me town lean.
Here is Seroja's comment/read of Liam:
Seroja said:
Liamslash is doing well so far. He gives me the same vibe as in the Double Cop mafia- posting & questioning freely. I town read Liam the most.
Feels like a bit of a "well they are town reading me, so I should town read them." mindset came into play here.

Nightmares - This read can change based on what I read from past games, but I town read Nightmares at the moment. Not to be offensive but from what I've observed in her play she doesn't help much as town, but she isn't detrimental like people seem to think. She's a town lean right now.

Seroja - I trust them and they are probably my strongest town lean at the moment. They are being a rational person and questioning where necessary, not tunneling in on any one person.

Hunter x Hunter - Nothing much to say. Basic inactive really. Nothing useful of his four posts and I see no need to lynch someone who will 95% likely be replaced. Especially by a player as good as Crys. (I think Crys changed her name to that?) I hope we don't get a Mother of all Llamas situation.

Hiyori - I'm really confused about Shiida.They can go either way for me, not a null definitely since the content is there but there's signs of both intentions. So for now I'll ask questions on what sounds fishy to me.
hiyori said:
@seroja - ive only done like 4 games im not that experienced LOL
@people saying we should vote hunter because he's inactive - what???? that makes 0 sense. if he's going inactive don't concern yourselves with him.
@fleshybro voters - i didn't really notice anything scummy about him but I'll look more since people seem to think that?
@nightmares voters - she's not scum and since she bandwagons her extra vote can make a difference. if she is scum I'll probs be mad tho. highly doubt it anyway.
You've played more than four, and even if you've played four, that's plenty to be called experience. I've only been in 3 (AoT, Bus Driver, and Trump), and I'd say I'm decently experienced. As for you: Double Cop, Elves, Korean War, Steven Universe, Attack On Titan, Trump, and Binding of Isaac. I'd say that's more than 4 and plenty experienced. :)
How would you know Nightmares isn't scum with such certainty? :3

Hiyori said:
Um um do we believe that or no yes maybe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ABORT ABORT
This seems so forced.

This is not me calling Shiida scum, since I'm not convinced they are. They felt more aggressive than this when I read over Double Cop where she was mafia. This reminds me of Shiida I've played with but playing at a slightly more serious way. These are quotes I'd like to point out to them though to see what they have to say about them.

FleshyBro - I retract my suspicions on Fleshy. While there isn't enough reasoning for me to full on town lean them, their posts today (real time) and after iso'ing their posts definitely reveals there to be more town intentions. I still find some of their actions a bit flakey, but definitely not enough to warrant a vote.

**** it, Day is about to end and this liam thing won't be finished in time most likely, so gotta get reads out before day end. There's my reads.

For those of you attempting to vote for Discord, you have to put ##Vote: and Discord to make the smiley not appear. The votes are still valid

Well...I missed some important ****. I'll update my Discord opinion later, I plan on finishing my thing on Liam. I believe Tardis.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Shiida I'd love to hear which way you're leaning on me and why since you've played multiple games with me.

Because Nightmares gameplay felt scummy to me. She always act scummy when I play with her.

She was never scum in the games you felt her scummy anyway, so that's definitely a weird reasoning. Way to put yourself out there, but what's done is done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Tardis still has the most votes from Nightmares and Fleshybro? Are you guys going to unvote or?

@curry - don't know what binding of Isaac mafia is, Korean War was canceled really fast, and I think I died N1 somewhere. Don't rly remember tho. the way seroja said it made it seem like I was some sort of mafia overlord so I said I wasn't that experienced, which i don't think I am that good.
And I'm sure nightmares isn't scum because in double cop I was mafia and I went through her posts A LOT so I could twist things to make her seem scummy. that's how I'm sure.

my post there actually wasn't forced at all, I think this might be the second time you've misinterpreted what I said, like I remember in one game you thought I was really mad when I wasn't lol.

sure I'll tell you why I'm scumleaning you, although I only (clearly) remember playing you in one game? I've got til the end of night to do so but rn I have to walk my cousins dog and hang out w her since she got back from work.

She was never scum in the games you felt her scummy anyway, so that's definitely a weird reasoning. Way to put yourself out there, but what's done is done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Tardis still has the most votes from Nightmares and Fleshybro? Are you guys going to unvote or?

Nightmares was scum in the elves mafia game.

Liamslash - I actually agree with Fleshy after reading the thread again that the vote on Hunter was quite a bit hasty, but that doesn't reallystart the scum train for me. It is something to note however. You can be very clearly seen riding both my own and Seroja's posts. From what I'm reading in this game (haven't read their past games), Seroja seems to be a strong mafia player so I find it interesting you seem to post right after us very often and say "I agree" in rewording. Specifically in his reads, all of the people he town read or leaned involved the phrase, "I agree with them."

Here is Seroja's comment/read of Liam:

Feels like a bit of a "well they are town reading me, so I should town read them." mindset came into play here.
I already said that I was having a bad day so please stop using the hunter vote as anything, even a note.
I feel like you have no point, because I'm new and I feel strongly about not voting NL and trying to do my best for town isn't scummy. Here I am really helping town and trying to do things to my hardest to win, and you think I'm scum. If you have the same opinion as some of the stuff I'm saying, I'm sure on that. I town read Seroja because her reads were similar to what I was thinking and saying, obviously that's going to be a town read.

She technically didn't even get to play in that game with only 3 posts at most. Plus it's a fast game I wouldn't really count it :/

A lot of people still have not voted, please do so now. Please save Tardis, thank. Fleshybro whatchu doin? Are you scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I mean not voted/changed their votes.

This was my reasoning for lynching her in double cop mafia when I was mafia, so uh, I guess unless someone cc's you I'll be inclined to believe you. You still sound super scummy a lot though, just so you know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@curry - don't know what binding of Isaac mafia is, Korean War was canceled really fast, and I think I died N1 somewhere. Don't rly remember tho. the way seroja said it made it seem like I was some sort of mafia overlord so I said I wasn't that experienced, which i don't think I am that good.
And I'm sure nightmares isn't scum because in double cop I was mafia and I went through her posts A LOT so I could twist things to make her seem scummy. that's how I'm sure.

my post there actually wasn't forced at all, I think this might be the second time you've misinterpreted what I said, like I remember in one game you thought I was really mad when I wasn't lol.

sure I'll tell you why I'm scumleaning you, although I only (clearly) remember playing you in one game? I've got til the end of night to do so but rn I have to walk my cousins dog and hang out w her since she got back from work.

Misinterpreted my tone*

Night One

The town watched on as their doctor died. Things seemed to move at a snail's pace as they watched in horror. The mafia smiled with glee.

KirbyStarShip the Town Doctor was lynched

You have 24 hours to send in night actions, please send them into me and not Ness

Last edited:
A lot of people still have not voted, please do so now. Please save Tardis, thank. Fleshybro whatchu doin? Are you scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I mean not voted/changed their votes.

I'm not, I still wasn't sold on Tardis's claim. I really think I've made a mistake with not changing my vote though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops, posted too late, sorry.

Fleshybro seriously? There is only ONE doctor in this game. Why would you not believe it? I'm scum reading you strongly for this.

Yeah, sadly it's just the former, by the time I released I should have removed my vote for Tardis it was too late.

This sounds so fake. You could have unvoted and then voted him back if you want. You had so much time to think about it. Not buying it.

Back