• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Binge Watching.

Draco

Advance Wars Grand Master
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7661-1167-9999
New Horizons Token
Pavé
White Cosmos
森
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
ど
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
What was the last thing you binge watched . Or are u currently Binge watching something. As for me i am Currently Binge watching The BBC Tv Show Orphan Black, It is not bad show.

Midsomer Murders ... Brit tv detective drama ... Addicted to Chief Inspector Barnaby ❤️

@ SilkSpectre Breaking Bad, Bluebloods.

O yeah for sure Breaking Bad one of my favorite shows of all time. Mr Cranston is a talented Actor. And is great in the LBJ HBO movie all the way.
One my bigest regret was that i came in at Season 2 of Breaking Bad, i did go back and watch Season 1 but for some reason it is just not the same as watching it as 1st run. All told will go down imo as one of greatest Television Shows of all time.

As for Blue Bloods i have never seen the show before. Kinda picky when it comes to Drama shows .

Me and my gf have binge watched shows like M.A.S.H., Duck Tales and Rescue Rangers.

haven't binge watched anything in a while. there was a period of time where i'd binge watch one anime per weekend day lol. the most i remember watching in one day is around 50 episodes of anime (around 23 minutes/episode if you skip op and ed)

Going to binge watch Gilmore Girls, Gotham & Scream Queens. c:

i don't binge watch that often, however i did just watch all of shadowhunters season 1 in 1 day so there's that.
however, if we're talking about speed reading, oh boy i've been doing a lot of that

The last thing I binged on was the first two seasons of Rick & Morty. Such a good show.

parks and recreation s7 a while ago and also bakemonogatari 3 days ago then yeserday koyomimonogatari (ik its not in order..)

I'm currently on the 3rd week of the 4 weeks I'm taking off of school for the summer and I've already binge watched all 6 seasons of GOT. I should probably get some sunlight.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. A bit depressing at times, but the only "mystery" show I can sit through and enjoy. Last week it was The Mindy Show :p

Back