• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Binge Watching.

I guess if I was binge watching anything right now, it would be Supernatural. I'm not really in a hurry to get caught up, so I guess I'm "false-binging"? I really don't know. oops

I've been binge watching Cinemassacre's videos on Youtube for the last month or so. Just finished watching AVGN, now I'm watching Board James (still funny tho xDDD).

I've been bored so I started binge watching Steven Universe from the beginning. Currently finished episode 15 of season 1.

I'm thinking about binge watching How I Met Your Mother, but I'm coming up on midterms so that'll probably have to wait.

Caught up in Grimm,Supergirl. Rebinged
house of cards. Getting to season 3 of scandal.

Last edited:
Finished iron fist was ok. Catching up on time after time a new Abc show about by wells and his time traveling events.

Last edited:
My fiance binge-watched Gilmore Girls. I'm also in the process of binge-watching Criminal Minds and Supernatural.

hubby and I just finished binge-watching Bob's Burgers, and now we're watching Futurama! we might watch some Supernatural later, maybe.

Back