Binge Watching.

So I like to binge watch shows that have a lot of seasons. Because once I start a show I want to be able to watch it nonstop. Most recently I watched House MD on Netflix. I'm sure most of you guys have heard of it.
But it's so good and I really recommend it to everyone here.
But my all time favorite show is White Collar and Suits. I binge watch these two shows even though I've already finished/caught up with it. Suits is currently ongoing and renewed for another season! And White Collar is done with 9 seasons! It's amazing and Netflix so you guys should definitely check it out! I love reading what everyone has to saw too!

-Andrew (PS I'm new here just trying to get to know people!)

well welcome to forum. And i have seen all those shows great picks out of the three i would say White Collar was my fav. I watch Suits every week.
and watched house from start to finish. Neal Caffery ftw.

Last edited:
finishing up season 2 of Daredevil and after that ill Start Jessica Jones.

I binge watched Suits when I caught up on four seasons at once or something like that. Currently watching the new episodes once a week although it's painfully slow for me.

Also binge watching How to get away with murder - finishes season 1 and going to start season 2 soon. I'd recommend both showsz they're great!

It's been really long since I binged something... I think it was the latest season of OITNB.
Since then I've just been binging YouTube series, mostly film reviews and let's plays of storydriven games.

I binge-watched both seasons of Kiniro Mosaic~ I enjoyed them quite a lot, actually~ I just want to have a third season of cutesy high school girls >w<

finished Jessica Jones it was ok. gonna binge Sherlock next.

I'm on the 8th season of keeping keeping with the kardashians, mock me all you want

Last edited:
Stranger Things and KUWTK help binge watching is a disease and i dont want to be cured

Almost finished Marco polo, also doing a Super Binge watching West Wing.

Bones. I've been binge watching and obsessing over Bones.

Bones. I've been binge watching and obsessing over Bones.

i here bones is good. should try it i see your a Once apon time fan also me too love that show, can't wait for new season.

Also sidenote folks new season of Strain started last night and AHS stats in few weeks.

i've been binge watching greys anatomy lately...idk why x_x

I binge watch every time I finish my monthly reports - that'd make it the first day of the month. Last time I watched Tokyo Ghoul (seasons 1 and 2) and Psycho Pass.

Back