• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Binge Watching.

I don't binge watch many things so the last thing I binge watched was Madoka Magica. Finished it in three days.

I was binge watching chuggaaconroy and MaseaAnela's Mario Party 2 run yesterday. Their interactions and overall dynamic is so fun to watch. :D

Yesterday I binge watched all 8 episodes of "Stranger Things" that just aired on Netflix. Its a good show!

@nerdatheart9490: I'm binge watching Doctor Who for the millionth time. Love that show.

I'am a huge sifi fan Huge and it shames me to Say only got into this show last 4 seasons or so. But i am really enjoying it, sad to here this may
be last season we have current doctor as word this may be his last season.

Wow must have been like, idek 6-7 years ago in high school when I watched the whole original Sailor Moon series, I could easily watch loads of episodes a day back then. I usually don't do it though unless something is totally awesome...

Back when I was younger, I used to binge watch Chuggaaconroy a lot, now the only thing I could say I've binge watched at all recently was the entirety of Gintama.

i have to catch up on this season of Elementary, so guess thats what ill binge next.

I binge-watched the first seasons of Happy Valley and Fargo, two of the best shows I've ever watched.

Season 2 of Fargo actually just got added to Netflix not so long ago so I need to find time to sit in and watch that!

Last edited:
I binge-watched the fourth season of Orange Is the New Black in a day as soon as it was released. I'm kind of regretting it now because I already really miss it, but I'll probably get back into watching The X-Files to hold me over until the next season is out.

The last thing I binged watched was "Stranger Things" on Netflix. I highly recommend it! Watch a trailer if you have never heard of it.

Now I am still somewhat binge watching Bones. I used to watch it years ago, but gave up on it in the 5 season, give or take. Probably just because I had so many other shows to watch.

Well for the last 2 weekends there has been back to back episodes of only fools and horses on gold, so I've been watching that for the last few hours. Loved it every since I was young. Recorded all the episodes too so saves money on having to buy the DVDs :)

I've been binge watching The Fosters; very close to finishing season one!

I've been binge watching game of thrones, I'm not sure why it took me so long to get on the hype train because it's super gooooooood!

I've been binge watching game of thrones, I'm not sure why it took me so long to get on the hype train because it's super gooooooood!

I binge-watched the first seasons of Happy Valley and Fargo, two of the best shows I've ever watched.

Season 2 of Fargo actually just got added to Netflix not so long ago so I need to find time to sit in and watch that!

2 great shows there enjoyed both seasons of Fargo. And i like GOT also thats a big binge there 60 episodes for GOT.

Back