• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Double Cop mafia(Mafia wins)

I think scum already won...by killing a town today that'd make it a 2:2 in town vs Mafia. So yeah town lost :(

Yeah I think scum won, and nope, still VT guys, there would be literally no point in me lying at this point

oh man i have many many things to say depending on how night goes so praying i live tomorrow, although im not sure if it even matters? i dont think town has a chance anymore. does anyone know how voting works if its an even number? i know its usually the first person to reach the most but this game might be different.

Aw what, I didn't want to get lynched ;______;

That really sucks
Bye then

yea it really sounds like u care

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I think scum won, and nope, still VT guys, there would be literally no point in me lying at this point

ur not lying but someone is :)

I was having fun. I didn't wanna stress myself out too much this game, plus I've been busy :>

Anyways Liam, why would you be disappointed if Daniel is mafia? That doesn't make sense. So if he's mafia he's supposed to help? What?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm hmm hmmmmm, Cad could be mafia.

I mean in the sense that he really did lie low. There's 5 of us feeling sad that mafia won, and only one of you guys is the VT. Shiida has been helpful/tried to help town, so if she is scum, then she was really good mafia. Not sure which one of you is the VT

I'm not trying to lay low, I've just gotten really busy with irl work and such. Sorry for my inactivity, but I don't think town can win at this point

I'm not trying to lay low, I've just gotten really busy with irl work and such. Sorry for my inactivity, but I don't think town can win at this point

Town can't win, I left you a bit of slack for the inactivity, but if you was really mafia I'm really disappointed.
You didn't post much for a proper read from everyone else, and that's just losing my trust for if we ever play again.
I'm pretty sure Seroja is mafia and Shiida is cop, how much Cadberry has been drilling into our heads she's VT and no one has counter claimed, she might be VT. Which means you was mafia and I just feel cheated.

Town can't win, I left you a bit of slack for the inactivity, but if you was really mafia I'm really disappointed.
You didn't post much for a proper read from everyone else, and that's just losing my trust for if we ever play again.
I'm pretty sure Seroja is mafia and Shiida is cop, how much Cadberry has been drilling into our heads she's VT and no one has counter claimed, she might be VT. Which means you was mafia and I just feel cheated.

I don't know why you would feel disappointed in Daniel being an inactive mafia I mean him posting just enough could be read as scummy and you could scum read him for that. If Daniel is really mafia then he's done a good job as one for fooling you. Unless you're his partner and you're just upset you had to do this alone lol.

Need to check this time stamp really quick. I'm timing a post for last second before night end

That just made me upset how I gave daniel loads of slack for being unmotivated and busy and then he turns out to be mafia. Well I'm never trusting/giving anyone slack again.

Well I was actually inactive and busy. I'm never usually this inactive ever.

But no I'm not Mafia wth

That just made me upset how I gave daniel loads of slack for being unmotivated and busy and then he turns out to be mafia. Well I'm never trusting/giving anyone slack again.

UR THE MAFIA U FOOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok u know what ? im gonna post it now. mafia probably already sent in their kills anyway.

the reason i was so sure about liam being scum is because im one of the two VTs. i knew either liam or cad were lying about being vt, but after seeing all of liam's slips, i know its him. everything he said was contradictory, especially when he said no lynching was better for town but then he proceeded on to say the exact opposite. the reason i didnt claim earlier was because of what i advised: claiming early would just reveal who the cop was. so this was basically a last ditch effort because i still dont know if its too late or not but i wanna try since i remember reading some rules where whoever got the most votes first got lynched even if it were a tie.

sorry, if i spoke up earlier none of this would have happened, i messed up. but i was really sure that nightmares was scum with liam given the oak kill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait does night end in 1 minute or 1 hour?

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe my timing was good...

SWEET

im surprised nobody called me out for doing a nightmares lynch since that was obvi a strategic lynch to kill the cop

Towns biggest failing this game was definitively the descision to No Lynch on Day One. This descision decreased towns confirmed kill opportunities, reducing towns killing oppertunities from 2 down to 1. The only situation where doing a no lynch is ok is at MYLO, where a town group loses if it mislynches. Second was the promotion of reliance on cop checks, which should not have happened in the first place. Assuming that the franer used their action each night, a cops inspection had a 4 in 7 chance of being accurate. Moreover, over reliance on blue roles is a bad idea in general. Thirdly was the incredible short sightedness of the Nightmares lynch, in a MYLO situation, the aforementioned situation where it was ok to no lynch.

Last edited:
Shiida, nice job, I had a feeling you were mafia but wasn't about to call out someone helpful.
Wish I coulda heard more from you Daniel :( </3
Liam, you did ok, keep playing, read into more people next game, having your sights so limited really set you back
Nightmares, sorry I was so hard on you, you were really frustrating in the game with your lack of decent reads and posts, I hope if you play more you learn to grow more as a player
Seroja you did well too, wish there was the opportunity for bigger reads, you did what you could with what you had
Oak.... I kinda forgot you were in the game, I hope you arent so rando trolly next game

Sorry I completely sucked this game, like usual.... prob my last mafia game for a LONG time maybe forever

Last edited:
Shiida, you played really helpful to town. I'm surprised, good play from you.
Daniel, disappointed I let you lay low, whatever.
Sure cadberry was maf at first, and seroja too. But then I thought daniel and seroja, no way shiida.

Back