• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Double Cop mafia(Mafia wins)

More than nightmares I'd be down with a cad lynch if we had to lynch someone (which we probably won't)
Nightmares' reaction to "nightmares is Mafia" post was super fake, but idk now how she's acting seems genuine so

More than nightmares I'd be down with a cad lynch if we had to lynch someone (which we probably won't)
Nightmares' reaction to "nightmares is Mafia" post was super fake, but idk now how she's acting seems genuine so

You want to lynch me because you thought me trying to help was out of character and because I got a little sassy with you for saying such. 10/10 reasoning Shiida

So yeah, decided to change my vote to cad since I don't feel safe with her blow up and she'll probably shoot me tonight anyway haha
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Cadbberry

[Size]I was trying to make a point that the grammar was terrible but yeah[/size]

But anyway, hmm....I think I should let Cad post a bit more before voting her - it just seemed like she was pissed or something xD

You want to lynch me because you thought me trying to help was out of character and because I got a little sassy with you for saying such. 10/10 reasoning Shiida

Yeah nobody can look at this and be like "oh yep that's cad!" lmao

So yeah, decided to change my vote to cad since I don't feel safe with her blow up and she'll probably shoot me tonight anyway haha
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Cadbberry

I blew up so much man
My play is different? I just showed up, apologized, and pointed out something, that makes my play so different?
Well I am a bit irritated that people started calling others out for sleeping. I mean it happens every game but I mean few people had posted and you know time zones and all.

I dont see how my one post with content is any different then my past games?
Also congrats on not outing immediately this game, any reason you didn't?
I will say the last sentence was meant for sass but everything else makes no sense as to how that makes me scummy to you shiida

I mean cad used to talk about how she looks for the best in people and is usually relatively calm so unless this is her actually personality I'm really not sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure how that's meant for sass since I won both games I outed early in !!

I mean cad used to talk about how she looks for the best in people and is usually relatively calm so unless this is her actually personality I'm really not sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure how that's meant for sass since I won both games I outed early in !!

I dont even know what you are seeing as sassy then

I'm not really sure what to think o_O

I'm accused of being scum every game and I'm always Town, so I don't want to take this as a sign of Cad being Mafia. But I'm a pretty inexperienced player, and Cad isn't so......

Are U denying the fact that your behavior rn is the same as you always are?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is not the same*

Are U denying the fact that your behavior rn is the same as you always are?

No I am not, today has been really ****ty for me and right now I am being snippy. Before I was just calling what I see man

Good morning everyone! I just woke up.

Regarding what had been discussed, I got the same vibe from her in SU Mafia and thought she was mafia but she was town. I don't know how she was before AoT but I have a feeling that game changed her tone?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I meant Cadberry

Night 1

No one got lynched.

Night 1has started you have 24hours to send in any night actions from this post.

Back