• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Cute / Weird Blinking Chibi Pixels - closed

i hate waking up late :) :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hope slots will open up soon!

Ooh! Are there open slots now or did you remove some slots? :0

Ooh! Are there open slots now or did you remove some slots? :0

I removed some slots just so I could get everybody that was on the waitlist + on the slots done before i reopened it up.

I'm going to be going back to the 3 slots + no waitlist whenever I finish Kianli's order (sometime soon)

I'm back and working on pixels right now. I've been roaming my neighborhood trying to find pokemon in 99 degree heat lmao. Does anyone else have Pokemon Go?

I'm back and working on pixels right now. I've been roaming my neighborhood trying to find pokemon in 99 degree heat lmao. Does anyone else have Pokemon Go?

Pokemon Go isn't available in my country yet. I'm so sad. :'(

Hello! May I request a couple pixel? I can pay extra if that's ok c:

thank you for considering!

Last edited:
YES THEY'RE OPEN

Could I order two please? ^-^
[x] and [x]

accepted, i love your characters :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! May I request a couple pixel? I can pay extra if that's ok c:

thank you for considering!

i can do them, but they'd be seperate / not interacting. is that ok? I could have them facing each other, but since it's an upper-body deal that's probably as far as it could be lol

Last edited:
accepted, i love your characters :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can do them, but they'd be seperate / not interacting. is that ok? I could have them facing each other, but since it's an upper-body deal that's probably as far as it could be lol

Oh yeah that's what I wanted initially haha! facing each other is just perfect ~ thank you so much!
what would be my total c:

Oh gosh! I hope I'm not late!!
I'd like 3! :0
I'll pay 250 TBT for all.

[x]
In this link if you could do Skweekerz, Kasai, and Dulciel I would be so grateful. cx

AM I LATE

[x] and [x] for 150 tbt? ^^

accepted :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah that's what I wanted initially haha! facing each other is just perfect ~ thank you so much!
what would be my total c:

130 btb, is that cool?

do you want them in the same image, or seperate?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh gosh! I hope I'm not late!!
I'd like 3! :0
I'll pay 250 TBT for all.

[x]
In this link if you could do Skweekerz, Kasai, and Dulciel I would be so grateful. cx

accepted

Last edited:
130 btb, is that cool?

do you want them in the same image, or separate?

Is it possible to get a copy of them together and a separate file for them both sorry for the trouble! ; v ;
and ok sending in payment now!

Can you do one for me? My character is in my avatar and in my signature ... Any variation of her, a Mayor Pen would be fine ... 100 TBTs ? ❤️

Can you do one for me? My character is in my avatar and in my signature ... Any variation of her, a Mayor Pen would be fine ... 100 TBTs ? ❤️

Slots are full right now! I'm sorry ): Check back later tonight tho. It'll probably open back up then. :)

Back