Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: smiling
Other: ~

thank you!

BtN9AEO.png

Name: Ariane
Ref: (x)
Style: two
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: smiling
Other: I'd like the ponytail and hibiscus to be visible if possible ^^ thank you! ♥

I'm going to stream in about an hour after I finish eating my cupcake and watching overwatch vids.
IMG_2983.jpg

Hiyaaaaaaa, i took a lil hiatus this week cuz I had a ton of hours at work dis week, but I'm going to continue to work on giveaway pixels and slots! IM STREAMING TONITE BBYS

Hiyaaaaaaa, i took a lil hiatus this week cuz I had a ton of hours at work dis week, but I'm going to continue to work on giveaway pixels and slots! IM STREAMING TONITE BBYS

OMG YESSSSSS ILYYYYYY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

OMG YESSSSSS ILYYYYYY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

tenor.gif

*excitement intensifies*

oh my gosh twins these are SO cute!!!!! please put me on the waitlist!!!

BtN9AEO.png

Name: BeachCity
Ref: (1) (2) (3)
Style: 1
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: smiling!
Other: I want to get a second one ASAP! lol this OC has another OC that goes with her but you said one at a time so ;p

Last edited:
Just wanted to say these are cute and amazing, and when I get more tbt that isn't currently reserved for pending art offers, I will be back ;-;

oh my gosh twins these are SO cute!!!!! please put me on the waitlist!!!

BtN9AEO.png

Name: BeachCity
Ref: (1) (2) (3)
Style: 1
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: smiling!
Other: I want to get a second one ASAP! lol this OC has another OC that goes with her but you said one at a time so ;p

THANKSS!! omg cuuuute character! OF COURSE you're accepted!! & of course I can make exception for you since you made one for me, go ahead and post another form with your other oc! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://i.imgur.com/VQcGB1j.jpg - ref style - 1 username - Josie_mayor (soon to be Ayako

accepted! for future reference, please use the form on the first post! It helps me find them easier through the thread! C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should probably re-fill out my form o:

I'm sorry! You filled out a form when the shop was full/closed! Sorry about that. Feel free to fill one out now C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just wanted to say these are cute and amazing, and when I get more tbt that isn't currently reserved for pending art offers, I will be back ;-;

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Back