• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival How often do you play the game?

How often do you play?

• Every day!

Votes: 37 28.7%
  • Weekly

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • A few times a month

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Once a month

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Less than once a month

Votes: 65 50.4%

• Total voters
I just play with my brother sometimes, I only find the game enjoyable when I play it with other people :v

When I first got it, I used to play it a few times a week - now, mainly because I have a massive backlog of other games I want to play and not many people to play Amiibo Festival with - I play it once or twice a month, if that

I also used to play it quite a lot when I first got it. But that didnt last long. Now I hardly touch it.

Man I wish they really did something different with that game

Last edited:
When I first got it I would stay up ALL NIGHT playing, then i haven't touched the game in a year or so & with the amiibo update (im kinda late on it) I started playing it again :lemon:

Last edited:
just realized this is for another animal crossing game... goodbye i am dumb.

I play atleast once a week. I really enjoy amiibo festival and I think its really fun. Im still trying to get all outfits for every character and so far only Isabelle and Tomnook are close. Everyone mostly has 1 or 2 outfits but Isabelle and Tom are at 5 and 4. I also LOVE THE MINIGAMES. Desert Island Escape is so good and I love it. Resetti bop is a frantic masterpiece, Acorn Chase is soo hard and the Quiz show breaths life into me. I love the quiz show, only someone as insane for AC as me would get almost every question right lol. I know my high score is around 72ish? I know its past 71 though. It may not be alot though? I just really love amiibo festival and how fun or relaxing it can be. I know most hate it though and I can understand because it was so long until a true AC game but amiibo festival is amazing to me!!

I actually haven't played it for almost half a month lol. Im sure my villagers are thrilled about that

Back