amiibo Festival How often do you play the game?

How often do you play?

• Every day!

Votes: 37 28.7%
  • Weekly

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • A few times a month

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Once a month

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Less than once a month

Votes: 65 50.4%

• Total voters
I just play with my brother sometimes, I only find the game enjoyable when I play it with other people :v

When I first got it, I used to play it a few times a week - now, mainly because I have a massive backlog of other games I want to play and not many people to play Amiibo Festival with - I play it once or twice a month, if that

I also used to play it quite a lot when I first got it. But that didnt last long. Now I hardly touch it.

Man I wish they really did something different with that game

Last edited:
When I first got it I would stay up ALL NIGHT playing, then i haven't touched the game in a year or so & with the amiibo update (im kinda late on it) I started playing it again :lemon:

Last edited:
I play atleast once a week. I really enjoy amiibo festival and I think its really fun. Im still trying to get all outfits for every character and so far only Isabelle and Tomnook are close. Everyone mostly has 1 or 2 outfits but Isabelle and Tom are at 5 and 4. I also LOVE THE MINIGAMES. Desert Island Escape is so good and I love it. Resetti bop is a frantic masterpiece, Acorn Chase is soo hard and the Quiz show breaths life into me. I love the quiz show, only someone as insane for AC as me would get almost every question right lol. I know my high score is around 72ish? I know its past 71 though. It may not be alot though? I just really love amiibo festival and how fun or relaxing it can be. I know most hate it though and I can understand because it was so long until a true AC game but amiibo festival is amazing to me!!

Back