• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival How often do you play the game?

How often do you play?

• Every day!

Votes: 37 28.7%
  • Weekly

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • A few times a month

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Once a month

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Less than once a month

Votes: 65 50.4%

• Total voters

Buttonsy

Loser
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
I haven't played the game super often because I've moved recently and so my living room is kind of messy, but other than that, I'd like to play more often, I find it relaxing.

I usually play a few times a month. It's a cute and relaxing game. <3

haven't really played it since i got it, i'm addicted to skyrim and acnl so it's hard to add another game into the mix, especially one that felt personally anticlimactic.

I haven't played for awhile.

I was the bling about playing again, but when you have limited time in this world and to choose between AF and ACNL...
ACNL wins. Every time!

Last edited:
I don't even own it so I guess you can say never lmao

I don't actually own it so the only time I play is when I go to my cousins house. They have a Wii u so it gives me chance to have a look at that before deciding if I should actually get one for myself. As for amibo festival, I not massively keen on it. So I think I've only played it 2 or 3 times when I go around

I played everyday, then I unlocked everything, including all the outfits for all the amiibo, so at this point all there is to do is the minigames, trying to best scores and that, so I've pretty much stopped playing it as intensely, and it is just for parties and such.

The only time I ever play it is if I have almost nothing else to do and I can't think of anything else to play and my little sister is begging me to play a game with her! :p

Got the game last month, but I have only touched it to level up the figures with all their outfits. The only thing that would have kept me coming back was Desert Island Escape, but that is now on 3DS so... ?\_(ツ)_/?

I only play it very rarely...We've got all the mini games that you can unlock now, so the only other thing is to unlock the character outfits (which gets pretty boring imo).

I only play it when I'm with my best friend, or very occasionally with my family.

I used to play all the time when I got it the Christmas it came out- (like the year it came out- I got it on Christmas that year)- and ever since my stepdad put all his boxes and junk in front of our TV (where our Wii U is), I haven't been able to play it! I can't even find my Amiibo's because of the mess my stepdad has in our living room! @_@

Back