• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What flowers would you like to see in future AC games?

Anything light blue honestly. I still can't believe there's not a single light blue flower in the entire game. The only thing that comes close are blue hydrangeas...

I'd like to see vines introduced that grow up structures they're planted next to. That would include morning glories, wisteria, ivies, and a new variant of rose.

Orchids and daffodils, yes please. Also cacti that you could plant outside would be cute

i wanna say lily of the valley but its already there :D such a pretty flower!

does anyone else see nintendo adding bizarre flowers to the next game? weird ones like bleeding hearts and angel orchids! how cool would that be?

flowers with different height! tiny, small, medium, and large.

I would love to see a new species of flowers that can only live on the beech

sunflowers, cacti, orchids, and more colours for all of the flowers! :3 I always felt like there was too little of colors to choose from, especially since they're limited to certain flowers.

Sunflowers. With an annual event to grow the tallest in your town.

i have thought of some new ones id like besides the normal sunflowers and stuff ect, id like morning glories that actually grow up the side of your house or tree, and some flowers that can provide some sort of ground cover being low and flat and covering an area around it <3

Back