• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What flowers would you like to see in future AC games?

Buttonsy

Loser
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
I'd love to see marigolds and daisies and lavender.

Last edited:
My biggest wish for flowers in future games is the return of the light blue cosmos! I love blue flowers, and I really miss those! Other than that, I think forget-me-nots would be a lovely addition, and definitely agree with lavender being added! More flowers in general would be lovely!

Irises
Morning Glories
Lotuses
Hibiscuses
Chrysanthemums
Petunias
Buttercups
Blue Bonnets
Sunflowers
Statice
Daffodilss

- - - Post Merge - - -

Irises
Morning Glories
Lotuses
Hibiscuses
Chrysanthemums
Petunias
Buttercups
Blue Bonnets
Sunflowers
Statice
Daffodilss

Last edited:
I'd love to see orchids. Sunflowers would be cute too especially if they made them big like in real life.

Not lavender for me - I'm allergic to it and really dislike the look of it!

I'd love to see wildflowers that could grow across the whole square similar to the wildflower carpet. That would be amazing to walk over!

I'd also like to see different native flowers from around the world, which could attract specific bugs and trigger pwp requests and villager dialogue. I'd like to be able to donate flowers etc to the museum and even customise the plants used in the bug displays - how cool would that be??

Last edited:
I would love daisies, lotus flowers, sunflowers, and also, maybe some veggie plants? That would be pretty rad. <3

I feel like the variety we have now seems pretty solid. We don't really need more.

If anything, I'd love to see those ugly pansies be replaced with something like Sunflowers, Thistles, Butercups, Chives or even chrysanthemums.

I agree with lavender and sunflowers. I'd also love to have hibiscus as their own individual flowers instead of being a part of the bushes you can grow.

Hydrangea and blue bell would be wonderful as well! ^^

I think it would be amazing to see snapdragons.

sunflowers, carnivorous plants, and clover flowers (clover flowers are my absolute favorite!!)

morning glories, sunflowers (especially if they include the different colors that they can be), snapdragons and a carnivorous plant like a venus fly trap that will eat flies and mosquitoes and butterflies XD

all these flowers ideas sound really cool, im definitely up for more color options too. i think lily pads on ponds would be really cute!

The ability to row sunflowers would be nice. I know you can buy the decorative ones from the garden shop, but I'd love to have fields of them growing around my town. Would also love to see gerberas. They're such beautiful flowers and there could be loads of variations of colour.
Green roses would also be great....we have all other sorts of colours after all

I'd honestly like to see more creeping or hanging flowers. Hollyhocks. Morning glory.

Though I would definitely love to see sunflowers and peonies, too.

Back