• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What flowers would you like to see in future AC games?

Maybe lotus flowers and sea weeds stuff like that on ponds and rivers, oceans just so there's more to look at and create a more dynamic style. I hope there will be more flower types and breeds, I really like bleeding heart flowers and orchids <3

Any of the following would be welcome additions:

Marigolds
Sunflowers
Daffodils (AKA Jonquils)
Daisies
Buttercups
Irises
Hyacinths
Bluebells
Chrysanthemums

I'd like if these flowers were made.

147166sz.jpg

I second sunflowers. it would be really cool if they actively followed the sun like in real life (not actively, but every time you exit a building or something they re-sync).

I second sunflowers. it would be really cool if they actively followed the sun like in real life (not actively, but every time you exit a building or something they re-sync).

That's a very cool idea that I hadn't even thought of. It would also be cool if they were higher than other flowers, not as high as the bamboo shoots, but definitely higher than other flowers, which would also be much more realistic.

Orchids and sunflower's would look so nice! As well as chrysanthemum's, dahlia's, begonia's, anemone's, bellflower's, primrose's, and zinnia's. Lotus's would also look so pretty!

Sunflowers would be really neat! They'd be as tall as the bamboo shoots! And you could plant them and attract honey bees or even birds around the ground to scare away! And if you cut one down, you can get (a) sunflower seed(s) again! Maybe they can even wilt during autumn, so you'd have to cut them down early in order to harvest the seeds, otherwise the store could sell them at a pricier cost than the regular flowers.

Hmm... Maybe chrysanthemums and daisies and all the other things Lolly lists to me on her little personality quizzes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like if these flowers were made.

147166sz.jpg

Yes! Those would be so pretty and fun to work with in town.

I'd like to see more colour variations of carnations, we have a ton of colour variations for roses and imo carnations kinda look similar to the roses to me but more detailed and prettier, I know they're completely different but i've just always thought that. If not more colour variations of carnations, at least more detailed and prettier flowers in the next game.

The bushes - hydrangeas and hibiscus' (along with other tropical flowers) that you could just plant like normal flowers would be cool.

Also flowers like lavender, cat tails (is that a flower?) and blue bells would be lovely. Basically a different variety!

Come on future animal crossing, make the virtual gardener in me flourish! (...see what I did there?)

Lavender would be great! I would also love to see Orchids!

Irises
Morning Glories
Lotuses
Hibiscuses
Chrysanthemums
Petunias
Buttercups
Blue Bonnets
Sunflowers
Statice
Daffodilss

- - - Post Merge - - -