• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Team Carrie or Marie?

Awesomeness1230

😎
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Flea
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
ど
Haven't made up my mind yet, what about you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh forgot to make a poll, I'll edit this sometime :p

Last edited:
I knew I was Team Callie before this was ever announced. Although I like the color green more, Callie's color scheme and overall personality appealed to me more. I like Marie just fine, but always found her a little overrated, since everyone always picked her as the favorite. Also, I see a lot of people who disagree, but I agreed with a majority of Callie's splatfest teams, even if I admittedly didn't really get invested in any of them. I never would've really sided on a team just because of Callie, anyways. Always on my opinion. (Shame on me, I've had the game since the fourth splatfest, I guess I didn't think they'd be gone so soon, and I'd 100% want to join the Christmas and Pokemon ones, had I known they were even going on.)

Anyways, I already knew that. But if I didn't, I'd surely consider it after how Marie acted in the NA announcement.. she's been awful rude to Callie recently.. but I really did expect her to be on Team Callie, y'know, like Callie expected her to. Idk, she was basically like, hey if you don't vote for me you're dumb, but then everyone continues to vote for her. Ik they're rivals for splatfests, but they're also cousins, partners, and friends.

Ik I'm reading into it too much, but I just don't get why the moody kind of rude character is more popular. She used to be more sarcastic than rude and I loved it but man, she started actually getting mean.. I'm sure if Team Callie loses I'll feel a lot better if we finally get a heartfelt apology from both Callie and mainly Marie to each other tbh for all the fighting.

Sorry I wrote a novel about this lol. I just really hope Team Callie can put up a really good fight!!!

Last edited:
I knew I was Team Callie before this was ever announced. Although I like the color green more, Callie's color scheme and overall personality appealed to me more. I like Marie just fine, but always found her a little overrated, since everyone always picked her as the favorite. Also, I see a lot of people who disagree, but I agreed with a majority of Callie's splatfest teams, even if I admittedly didn't really get invested in any of them. I never would've really sided on a team just because of Callie, anyways. Always on my opinion. (Shame on me, I've had the game since the fourth splatfest, I guess I didn't think they'd be gone so soon, and I'd 100% want to join the Christmas and Pokemon ones, had I known they were even going on.)

Anyways, I already knew that. But if I didn't, I'd surely consider it after how Marie acted in the NA announcement.. she's been awful rude to Callie recently.. but I really did expect her to be on Team Callie, y'know, like Callie expected her to. Idk, she was basically like, hey if you don't vote for me you're dumb, but then everyone continues to vote for her. Ik they're rivals for splatfests, but they're also cousins, partners, and friends.

Ik I'm reading into it too much, but I just don't get why the moody kind of rude character is more popular. She used to be more sarcastic than rude and I loved it but man, she started actually getting mean.. I'm sure if Team Callie loses I'll feel a lot better if we finally get a heartfelt apology from both Callie and mainly Marie to each other tbh for all the fighting.

Sorry I wrote a novel about this lol. I just really hope Team Callie can put up a really good fight!!!

Ok, I was team marie but now I'm having second thoughts...

Marie.

Her sass grew on me, as did that smile.

She also has the better solo, IMO.

Last edited:
You mean CALLIE and Marie?

Anyways, I'm going with Team Callie, mostly because of this.
jyWptEw.jpg

I've won more Splatfests on Callie's team, so this time will be no different. And I love her amiibo.

I was Team Marie, but you make some good points. To be honest, I resonate with Callie's personality better and I love her color scheme and outfit, but I've been on Marie's side with the majority of Splatfests, and when I think about which one I would get along with better, I always seem to go back to Marie. Plus, Callie lets Marie's snide remarks wash off her and I kinda feel like they do that just for laughs while being on TV. Not that I'm excusing Marie's behavior, because even on TV, she shouldn't treat Callie like that, but I think she cares more than she lets on.

team mariiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee

i've always preferred the sassy squid sister over callie, even though from the few splatfests i've been in i don't think she's as sassy in the eu version as she is in the us version.

Team Marie all the way. Although Callis has some good things going for her, I prefer her personality over Marie, find her quitw sarcastic at times which I love. But Marie has such a good design. It fits more with my own personality and what I'm like in real life, how she dresses and her colours. And she's so easy going and chilled. Got to get back into playing this game, writing that has really made me realise I miss it. Team Marie :)

Back