• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

People who wanna play online on a daily bases?

callie14x

Bells
Switch
3955-4645-4784
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi everyone,

Are there people who wanna play ACNL online on a daily bases?
My goals are:

- Make new friends :)
- Help you in your village with all I can or stuff that's needed.
- With your help I wanna make a nice village were everyone is welcome and were we can have a lot of fun.
(I'm not that creative so all your ideas and input(s) are welcome).

Who am I?
My name is Callie, my town name is called: Gullepe.
My friendcode is: 2208-8011-7317

I live in the Netherlands. 10 years ago in 2006 I started playing for the first time Animal Crossing (Wild World). After Wild World I played New Leaf. But after a few months I didn't had the time to play so I stopped. Now, several months later the "virus: hit me again and now I'm really active playing Animal Crossing New Leaf.

I hope we can be friends and play together :)

Hope to see you soon.

Last edited:
@Corbett, I just added you to my friend list :)

Last edited:
Hey callie i was the exact same way playing wild world and then new leaf then stopped playing for months and then started again and am very active add me please cuz i added you!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

My goals are:

- Help you in your village with all can of stuff that's needed.
- With your help I wanna make a nice village were everyone is welcome and were we can have a lot of fun.

Who am I?
My name is Pascal, my town name is called: Gullepe.

I live in the Netherlands. 10 years ago in 2006 I started playing for the first time Animal Crossing (Wild World). After Wild World I played New Leaf. But after a few months I didn't had the time to play so I stopped. Now, several months later the "virus: hit me again and now I'm really active playing Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Hope to see you soon.

I play daily, and your main goals on this game are close enough to mine. I'll add you.

First of all I wanna thank everyone who already added me. The once who told that they added me, I added you to!
I hope we gonna have a lot of fun!

If there are more people who gonna add me, just let me know in this thread and I will respond when I add you.

:)

Hey, I'm new to TBT but I'm an active New Leaf player! I'll add you

Hi everyone,

My goals are:

- Help you in your village with all can of stuff that's needed.

Who am I?
My name is Pascal, my town name is called: Gullepe.

Hope to see you soon.

Hey there I Added you :)

Hello everyone, I added everyone above. Hope to speak and see you soon!

Back