• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Contest Birthday Fanart Contest (Winners Announced!}

Chicha

She’s like warm days, sunshine, honey & love.
Bells
Switch
1640-7966-6110
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Pansy
Star Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (205) +
Birthday Fanart Contest

Welcome! So my boyfriend's birthday is coming up at the end of the month so I figured why not host a contest for Pokemon fanart of his favorite characters with collectibles as prizes. He has no idea I'm hosting this contest so shhhh. I intend on telling him on his birthday and have him judge his top 3 favorites. I may judge as well depending how many entries there are by the deadline.

Characters
May - Ref 01 | Ref 02 | Ref 03 | Ref 04
Phoebe - Ref 01 | Ref 02
Salamence - Ref 01 | Ref 02 | Ref 03
All characters are official and all the refs above are official art.

Prizes
1st Place - Apple Collectible (worth 1k-2k TBT)
2nd Place - Chocolate Cake Collectible (worth 850-1k TBT)
3rd Place - Pink Carnation Collectible (worth 275-400 TBT)
I might add more collectible prizes if I can afford enough TBT.
If you'd like to donate a prize, please PM me. ;v;

Rules
- Entries will be accepted until July 30, 2016 at 9pm PST. Winners will be announced shortly after.
- 1 Entry per person. You are welcome to change your entry at any time before the deadline.
- You do not have to draw all of them, 1 character is more than enough. You can draw all of them if you really want to.
- Traditional Art & Digital Art are welcome! Black & white or color is fine and sketches are okay.
- Please do not upload your entry to tumblr, deviantART, Pixiv, or Reddit until after the contest is done when winners are announced. My boyfriend frequents these sites on these character's tags so I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Helpful Hints To Win
- My boyfriend is picky but I do notice super huge eyes may be a miss for him.
- You don't have to draw the girls in their official outfits. Anything goes! Glasses or summer outfits on the girls are a huge plus.
- May is his favorite character & Salamence is his favorite Pokemon. He does adore Phoebe and he often tells me he wishes there was more fanart of her.

Thank you for looking! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to say so.​

Last edited:
Winners Announced

Thank you all so much for entering! All of the entries are extremely adorable and my boyfriend thanks everyone for drawing his favorite characters. He did not even suspect this so he's really happy which makes me happy. :D With his judging, he has picked the top three entries.

Without further ado...

7k7aZbZ.jpg

by Bloody_House

II291LI.jpg

by Nightmares

sai286bg_by_xcherryskyx-dabinl4.png

by xCherryskyx

ot6gHB1.png

by Aradai

II291LI.jpg

by Nightmares

sai286bg_by_xcherryskyx-dabinl4.png

by xCherryskyx

V0TRAQs.png

by EvviePB

7k7aZbZ.jpg

by Bloody_House

Congrats to the winners on a job well done!! Thank you so much for entering! Your entries were fantastic and brought a huge smile to my boyfriend's face! :D <3

Also, I did mention about there being extra prizes if enough people entered so surprise! I have decided to award 50 TBT + a Tasty Cake Collectible each to both Aradai and EvviePB! I think you both did wonderful so I'm giving you both this as a Participation Prize and as a thank you for entering. <3

Again, thank you all so much for such wonderful art! We really appreciate you all for entering.

I will be sending everyone's prizes momentarily. :D

Last edited:
Bump! Two more weeks left.

Bump!

I have a feeling there won't be enough entries ;^;

i think ill enter! do the entries need to be pm'ed or posted here?

Back