AppleTart0

I give people random TBT.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
So, a while ago, on the island, I met someone who had a set of golden tools on them. They even gave me a golden slingshot. But one day, someone errored while it was in my pockets, so I lost it.
I've also seen a YouTube video about it, not explaining how to bring/obtain golden tools on the island, but simply saying they received a set from someone. My friend also said she was also given a golden tool on the island.
Has anyone ever taken golden tools to the island or recieved them from another person?
If so, how?

Last edited:
I don't think it's possible to do that, it might be the result of hacking. I've never seen anybody with golden tools on the island myself, but maybe there's a trick to bring them with you? The only items I recall being able to be brought are items that you can wear, which includes flowers/lucky clovers.

Maybe that person was a hacker I'm not sure :/ there nothing that say you can bring golden tools to the island

I thought so too, but I also thought it might've been an achievement or something. I'm not a hacker though, so if it is a hack I won't do it.

It is not like they could hide them in letters either...as they don't show up when you are on the Island or at least I think so

they were most likely a hacker

I've never seen or heard of any legitimate way to have silver or gold tools on the island. I don't believe it's possible, though it's been a few years since I experimented what I could or couldn't bring to the island.

Sorry you lost the use of the golden slingshot, bet that came in handy at times! I wouldn't want a hacked tool either, though you didn't know at the time so hardly your fault. I am curious how it worked though - did it just stay with Lloyd in with the other tools for you to use on the island? I can't really picture how it worked, for longer than a one-time only thing.

It is a hack in the game. Someone gave me golden tools, fruit, and Bamboo. It was a friend on GameFAQs.com. I still have it on the island.

Not long time ago someone gave me apple cider and ice cream on the island, I didn't realize right away but it was impossible unless it was hacked.

I've been encountering a lot of hackers at club tortimer lately. I've been seen people with golden tools and throwing beans there. One of them even gave me a 24 hour ABD right on the island.

When the game was first released in Japan, apparently there was a glitch where items could be taken across to the island - but it was patched before the game was released in the west.
This current crop has to be hacking.

I was really slow on the uptake with respect to silver axes - you can find this for sale on your own island (not talking about CT islands, tho I presume the silver axe appears there as well). The silver axe is not CT exclusive.

I had it appear in a new town on the first day the island was unlocked - I did make one design stump (only a cross) but didn't leave an axe there to grow trees/cut for a better design on a stump.
And with few medals I didn't get many, just bought what I did buy back. Never got the silver axe appearing again. (as yet).

If it does appear on your island its worth buying & keeping one there (together with a summer outfit) to use on your island - items do not disappear when you go back to your town. Bring clothes & flowers across by wearing them, go back in a pattern & shoeless!

Hello, recently I met someone who had a golden shovel, slingshot, and the red toy hammer used in one of the tours. The person was nice enough to give me and another person one of each item. I'm not sure how he did it but when he dropped them they appeared to be in boxes that look similar to the ones at the end of floating balloons.

Hello, recently I met someone who had a golden shovel, slingshot, and the red toy hammer used in one of the tours. The person was nice enough to give me and another person one of each item. I'm not sure how he did it but when he dropped them they appeared to be in boxes that look similar to the ones at the end of floating balloons.

You can buy the red hammer at the club so it is possible just to leave it in your basket to use on the Island.

Back