draw me/my characters [art trades:open]

i tried some new colouring on xiu, hope you like it ; w ;

xiu_by_chouo-dbu9g29.png

i wanted to doodle and couldn't think of what to draw so i browsed through reqs and liked xiu ;;
i'm not an artist but i found xiu cute and thought they should get some lovin' again

xiu_by_stepheroo-dbua7h5.png

i tried some new colouring on xiu, hope you like it ; w ;

xiu_by_chouo-dbu9g29.png
for some reason i can't see it? ;;
it looks like an empty spoiler to me

i wanted to doodle and couldn't think of what to draw so i browsed through reqs and liked xiu ;;
i'm not an artist but i found xiu cute and thought they should get some lovin' again

thank you ~!
xiu looks adorable <3

Last edited:

THAT EXPRESSION IS SO CUTE asfghjkl;

for some reason i can't see it? ;;
it looks like an empty spoiler to me

Ahh this is not the first time I’m the only one who can see the image ;; idek why. Does this work? @_@
_request__xiu_by_chouo-dbu9g29.png

if it still doesn't work, here's the link to dA

Last edited:
eeehhh??? im sure it's not that bad :c

it was rly rly bad. bodies shouldn't be done by my hand and then shown to the public, lmaooo
i'll redo one for you soon. ;v;

it was a doodle of you, btw, since i don't know if people have been doing that. are there any other details you'd like in a pic of you? if so, you can tell me either here or vm/pm me <3

Last edited:
it was rly rly bad. bodies shouldn't be done by my hand and then shown to the public, lmaooo
i'll redo one for you soon. ;v;

it was a doodle of you, btw, since i don't know if people have been doing that. are there any other details you'd like in a pic of you? if so, you can tell me either here or vm/pm me <3

aw no it's alright! feel free to do anything ^^

Back