• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

draw me/my characters [art trades:open]

bump
i added pictures of myself
pls don't bully

Last edited:
i tried some new colouring on xiu, hope you like it ; w ;

xiu_by_chouo-dbu9g29.png

i wanted to doodle and couldn't think of what to draw so i browsed through reqs and liked xiu ;;
i'm not an artist but i found xiu cute and thought they should get some lovin' again

xiu_by_stepheroo-dbua7h5.png

i tried some new colouring on xiu, hope you like it ; w ;

xiu_by_chouo-dbu9g29.png
for some reason i can't see it? ;;
it looks like an empty spoiler to me

i wanted to doodle and couldn't think of what to draw so i browsed through reqs and liked xiu ;;
i'm not an artist but i found xiu cute and thought they should get some lovin' again

thank you ~!
xiu looks adorable <3

Last edited:

THAT EXPRESSION IS SO CUTE asfghjkl;

for some reason i can't see it? ;;
it looks like an empty spoiler to me

Ahh this is not the first time I’m the only one who can see the image ;; idek why. Does this work? @_@
_request__xiu_by_chouo-dbu9g29.png

if it still doesn't work, here's the link to dA

Last edited:
THAT EXPRESSION IS SO CUTE asfghjkl;

Ahh this is not the first time I’m the only one who can see the image ;; idek why. Does this work? @_@
_request__xiu_by_chouo-dbu9g29.png

if it still doesn't work, here's the link to dA

they look great!!! thank you so much <33

eeehhh??? im sure it's not that bad :c

it was rly rly bad. bodies shouldn't be done by my hand and then shown to the public, lmaooo
i'll redo one for you soon. ;v;

it was a doodle of you, btw, since i don't know if people have been doing that. are there any other details you'd like in a pic of you? if so, you can tell me either here or vm/pm me <3

Last edited:
it was rly rly bad. bodies shouldn't be done by my hand and then shown to the public, lmaooo
i'll redo one for you soon. ;v;

it was a doodle of you, btw, since i don't know if people have been doing that. are there any other details you'd like in a pic of you? if so, you can tell me either here or vm/pm me <3

aw no it's alright! feel free to do anything ^^

Back