Mafia TBT Turbo Mafia 1 : Elves; Bango + Byngo + Bwngo win

it's now night two remember to send in actions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tui was lynched. They were Bungo the doctor.

Kirbystarship has died in failing to protect Bungo. He was Bingo the elf.

Morning guys omg XD after work my friends from the bay kidnapped me to Sacramento and we ended up watching finding dory ahahaha XD

Also morning shiida ;)

Game End.

Bango, Bengo and Byngo all had eachother cornered in a triangle. Suddenly Bango reveals bombs on her chest and runs towards Bengo. Too do something before she dies, Bengo shoots Byngo who was shooting at Bango before they died. All three are dead.

RolePm said:
Ur Byngo the crazy elf also. You and Bango r good friends but are rivals. You win when you shoot bango. You have 1 shot to be used in day or night.
Role pm said:
Ur Bengo the reject elf everybody hates. You win when all the other elves die. Ur mafia so you have kill to be used day or night.
RolePm said:
Ur Bango the bat **** crazy elf. You have suicide bomb and only want to use it on bengo. You win when you kill bengo and yourself
rolepm said:
Ur bongo the traitor elf. U dont wanna be an elf and win if u are shot or lynched.

Shiida, Byngo has fufilled her wincon.
Miharu, Bango has fufilled her wincon.
Nightmares, Bengo has lost no one likes Bengo.
Oak, Bongo has lost as he wasn't able to die and lived until the end.

Wincons Fufilled: 3/7

Uhh thanks for the game guys it was fun.

Last edited:
HAHAHA THAT WAS INTERESTING XD thanks for hosting Crys!! AND OMG SHIIDA LOOOOL I am so glad i didnt soft claim for you early game ahaha I needed to find out who bengo was first LOL I was against your lynch in case you really were suppose to protect me LOL BUT IT WORKED OUT IN THE END AYEEE
/)____/)
( ͡ ͡? ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡?)
╭☞ ╭☞

what happened to Bungo

bungo was tui and lynched d1

if you're referring to on the forums, lynn105 switched her name to "BungoTheElf" back when the Elf family was a thing and then everyone changed their names back. she is dirt-poor (like me) and was unable to change back. afaik, bingo is also still in existence, though, right?

bungo was tui and lynched d1

if you're referring to on the forums, lynn105 switched her name to "BungoTheElf" back when the Elf family was a thing and then everyone changed their names back. she is dirt-poor (like me) and was unable to change back. afaik, bingo is also still in existence, though, right?

Trundle was still on Bingo.

Guess I lynch Tui Xd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't think I would be able to control who to lynch all by myself.

Back