• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Turbo Mafia 1 : Elves; Bango + Byngo + Bwngo win

LOL Tardis, why are you voting for shiida even though you think she's a jester? If she was a jester, wouldn't it mean that if she got lynched, she wins? xD

She does win if she gets lynched and she was a Jester. The only person I'm slite sus is Shiida.

She does win if she gets lynched and she was a Jester. The only person I'm slite sus is Shiida.

Honestly, if she was a Jester, she would be acting more suspicious and trying to get herself lynched easier xD From her posts, she seems more of a third party trying to find bango and protect him/her. I think her wincon is her needing to protect bango from someone to win. That's what her posts have been pretty much telling me xD Right now my only options is No Lynch since there's not much information to go off from :') We have 3 more people who we are waiting on to check in, and if anything, one of them may just be waiting for us to mislynch :'D

#VOTE No Lynch

Honestly, if she was a Jester, she would be acting more suspicious and trying to get herself lynched easier xD From her posts, she seems more of a third party trying to find bango and protect him/her. I think her wincon is her needing to protect bango from someone to win. That's what her posts have been pretty much telling me xD Right now my only options is No Lynch since there's not much information to go off from :') We have 3 more people who we are waiting on to check in, and if anything, one of them may just be waiting for us to mislynch :'D

#VOTE No Lynch

But if we do no lynch we waste a day and let mafia kill one of us. Lynching someone can give us info.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if we lynch third party it doesn't hurt are town numbers.

But if we do no lynch we waste a day and let mafia kill one of us. Lynching someone can give us info.

Honestly, I would agree with you if this was actually a bigger game xD We only have 6 players left. Even with no lynch, we won't be wasting much since the days/nights are a lot shorter than normal games. The chances of us killing our own is a lot higher than hitting mafia. Lynching shiida won't give us much info at all seeing as how no one but us have been posting so far. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

And even though she told me last game she wouldn't be soft claiming anymore, it seems like from her posts she is a third party looking to protect bango xD That pretty much confirms that so far there are 3 third party players in the game right now. If what she said is true that she's protecting bango from "him", then I'm assuming whoever that "him" is, is trying to kill bango (and right now it's making me think it might be you LOL ) and I believe he might be a third party role as well then. xD

##unvote

##VOTE:No Lynch

I kinda agree that we should do no lynch. Most of the players I play with they mostly do Random lynches but this is a smaller game.

Also if we lynch third party it doesn't hurt are town numbers.

That's true, but if bango is town, then it helps us in the long run xD Right now from the info we have, 3/7 players are third party roles. (most likely)

It's night one I guess, you elves have a slippery slope to go up from now. Night ends 9am pst.

Heads up XD I'll be working from 9am to 5pm tomorrow (Wednesday)! cx So night ends when I start work LOL

Just waiting on oak, tui, and Nightmares to check in now :3

@tardis i just read through and miharu pretty much answered everything the same as i wouldve so let me know if you still have any questions

1. What is your timezone?:
GMT (Summer time)
2. How do you react under pressure?:
Eh probably not very well
3. Do you prefer to play as town, mafia, or third party and why?:
Well I've only ever played as town....Mafia seems kinda hard tbh, so I guess I'd like to try third party for once?
4. What are you going to be known to do this game?:
Be crap
5. What pronoun(s) would you like us to use for you?:
She

I've been out all day and still am so I'll answer quickly
Timezone +10
Pressure I handle decently I guess
I like town
Idk
Male

i'm on mobile so can't currently answer the RQS but i'll be back to answer them ASAP, i was asleep all the way through the first day don't you just love timezones

No one died last night it's now day 2 that ends at 9pm pst

Back