Mafia TBT Turbo Mafia 1 : Elves; Bango + Byngo + Bwngo win

WE HAVE THINGS TO DISCUSS

LOL What do you guys plan on discussing? XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi everyone!

1. What is your timezone?: gmt

2. How do you react under pressure?: after my last game of mafia i'd say i react pretty well

3. Do you prefer to play as town, mafia, or third party and why?: i'm not sure, i've only played at mafia thus far. i'd like to play as all of them before answering this.

4. What are you going to be known to do this game?: man i'm not sure, make some accurate and helpful reads? try not to fall asleep??

5. What pronoun(s) would you like us to use for you?: she, i'm not bothered though

MOGYAYYY I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU IN ANOTHER MAFIA GAMEE!!!! <3333 And yes!! You definitely did really well last game as maf ahaha! XD

It seems like Bwngo the Elf has come to terms with itself. They are now exiting the game.

rolepm said:
Ur Bwngo the elf that never was. To win when you come to terms with yourself. Basically you can exit the game whenever you feel like it. Have a good day.

Wincons Fufilled: 1/7

**** I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING I THOUGHT BY SAYING THAT I WON THE GAME I'M SORRY GUYS LMAO PEACE OUT GOOD LUCK i'm so sorry...................

It seems like Bwngo the Elf has come to terms with itself. They are now exiting the game.

Wincons Fufilled: 1/7

it seems this game will be getting real spooky.............

**** I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING I THOUGHT BY SAYING THAT I WON THE GAME I'M SORRY GUYS LMAO PEACE OUT GOOD LUCK i'm so sorry...................

are u sure u didnt win?

LOOOL OMG MOGYAY!!!! Congrats on winning I think??? XD

Okay guys I'm going to brb xD Gotta head to the car shop to pick up my car rip OTL Didn't know they closed at 5pm, we thought 6pm until Patrick's dad came home just now and said he actually closes at 5pm LOL I'll be back in like half an hour xD

Back home with some taco bell and car is fixeddd YESSSSS Now just need to hope to god the engine light doesnt come on again :')

Eating food nowww 。:*♡(?,,•ω•,,)♡*:。

What are you suspicious of her about? o:

She has been acting very differently from passed games and afew of her posts feel like she is hiding something. Like this one.

if u are not bango i have no business with u

if u are not bango i have no business with u

the real bango will step out when things are clear to them. as we proceed throughout the game, u guys and bango will understand.

Also @shiida I have one more question how can you tell if the real Bango steps out and do you think there are 2Bangos how your wording.

I'm just slite sus of her.

Sooo we currently have 2 hours left before day ends XD So far a total of 4/7 people have checked in. o:

(Also I'll probably be out of the house around 8:20pm ish PST time since I'll be heading out to Sno Crave with my friends XD )

- - - Post Merge - - -

She has been acting very differently from passed games and afew of her posts feel like she is hiding something. Like this one.

Hahaha honestly I think she's just third party and has something to do with bango xD If she was mafia, I don't think she would be trying to draw this much attention to herself like this XD

Sooo we currently have 2 hours left before day ends XD So far a total of 4/7 people have checked in. o:

(Also I'll probably be out of the house around 8:20pm ish PST time since I'll be heading out to Sno Crave with my friends XD )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahaha honestly I think she's just third party and has something to do with bango xD If she was mafia, I don't think she would be trying to draw this much attention to herself like this XD

Maybe she is the Jester. I think that role is likely in this game cause everyone has a different wincon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think we should do no lynch because we waste a day.

LOL Tardis, why are you voting for shiida even though you think she's a jester? If she was a jester, wouldn't it mean that if she got lynched, she wins? xD

Back