Mafia TBT Turbo Mafia 1 : Elves; Bango + Byngo + Bwngo win

Or maybe she forgot to like there post.

well seeing as in the last game liamslash bailed due to being busy and is now trying to sign up for another game (and even trying to bail on that) i wouldn't be surprised tbh, it's a quick game and we don't want people who will just flake out midway through.

this game starts at 1:30am where i am though, so i probably won't be active til the morning.

game will be starting tomorrow actually at 1pm pst.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I forgot about 4th of July so it will be officially starting in 2 days sry.

Last edited:
well seeing as in the last game liamslash bailed due to being busy and is now trying to sign up for another game (and even trying to bail on that) i wouldn't be surprised tbh, it's a quick game and we don't want people who will just flake out midway through.

this game starts at 1:30am where i am though, so i probably won't be active til the morning.

It's not my fault the game was really confusing and I didn't understand it for my first mafia game and I'm used to faster games.
Plus I'm forced to get out anyway because my dogs really ill/in pain and I don't have enough time. I don't really want to be in this community if they are unaware of other people's lives and don't understand. It's fine when a host has issues and has to delay the game but its not okay for me to, I would gladly show you the replies I sent Dolby telling him that I could stay in if needed and stuff like that. I had lots of homework and smash camp going on, there was no time and it was confusing.

It's not my fault the game was really confusing and I didn't understand it for my first mafia game and I'm used to faster games.
Plus I'm forced to get out anyway because my dogs really ill/in pain and I don't have enough time. I don't really want to be in this community if they are unaware of other people's lives and don't understand. It's fine when a host has issues and has to delay the game but its not okay for me to, I would gladly show you the replies I sent Dolby telling him that I could stay in if needed and stuff like that. I had lots of homework and smash camp going on, there was no time and it was confusing.

if you had to drop out the last game then why try and sign up to this one? and don't act like anybody here is being unreasonable and not understanding - i think everybody is aware of what being busy is like and how it gets in the way of leisure time, but it's not surprising that people are annoyed when you drop out (along with a lot of others so i'm not throwing the blame at you)and essentially cause a game to be cancelled then straight away go and join another.

if you had to drop out the last game then why try and sign up to this one? and don't act like anybody here is being unreasonable and not understanding - i think everybody is aware of what being busy is like and how it gets in the way of leisure time, but it's not surprising that people are annoyed when you drop out (along with a lot of others so i'm not throwing the blame at you)and essentially cause a game to be cancelled then straight away go and join another.

Because smash camp was going on then and I had homework. Now I have no homework and smash camp isn't going on.
If Dolby just wanted me to stay in I would of.
Smh I was the only one who said I would stay in if needed.

@Liam
To be very honest, I was also busy with smash camp and work, but I still found time to be active on mafia ; v ; It was super nice of you to tell Dolby that you would stay in the game for him, but it wouldn't really help much at all if you couldn't spend at least 30mins - 1 hour to post during that game. If you didn't understand the game, you could have asked Dolby to explain it to you if you had any questions o: He was always active when the game was happening and super responsive so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind answering any questions you had about mafia :) I completely understand that your first mafia game is confusing at first, but if you actually start posting and trying to learn the game, it gets a lot easier to understand. :)

I would suggest you wait for a newbie mafia game to start before starting on a new game if you are having trouble understanding mafia. c: Or you could always posts your questions before a game starts so people could answer you/help you out to understand. Please remember that in every mafia game, you need to be very committed to the game, otherwise it REALLY affects how the game goes and how we read you ; v ;

Last edited:
@Liam
To be very honest, I was also busy with smash camp and work, but I still found time to be active on mafia ; v ; It was super nice of you to tell Dolby that you would stay in the game for him, but it wouldn't really help much at all if you couldn't spend at least 30mins - 1 hour to post during that game. If you didn't understand the game, you could have asked Dolby to explain it to you if you had any questions o: He was always active when the game was happening and super responsive so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind answering any questions you had about mafia :) I completely understand that your first mafia game is confusing at first, but if you actually start posting and trying to learn the game, it gets a lot easier to understand. :)

I would suggest you wait for a newbie mafia game to start before starting on a new game if you are having trouble understanding mafia. c: Or you could always posts your questions before a game starts so people could answer you/help you out to understand. Please remember that in every mafia game, you need to be very committed to the game, otherwise it REALLY affects how the game goes and how we read you ; v ;

It's hard to post when you don't understand anything, but thanks. I'll wait for the next newbie before I /in.

It's hard to post when you don't understand anything, but thanks. I'll wait for the next newbie before I /in.

That's why you should ask what you don't understand! :D

And you don't HAVE to wait for the newbie game, it was just a suggestion if you still don't understand mafia <: If there's a game that really strikes your fancy, like I said, just ask anything that you don't understand about the game beforehand to learn, and if you finally feel comfortable and confident in know how to play mafia, then go for it and /in! :D I believe there was a very helpful guide to mafia that explains it and stuff! Let me see if I can find it for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found it! Here you go! This should help explain a lot :3
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?227308-A-General-Guide-to-Mafia

Last edited:
Sending roles out day starts When I get confirmation back. And ends 5 hours after that.

Last edited:
Ok game start now I guess it'll end at 9pm pst. Voting is done in thread.

WOO!~ XD I was so close to thinking of taking a short nap ahahaha!! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright let's start out with some questions! cx

1. What is your timezone?:
PST time! :3 I'm currently living in North California XD
2. How do you react under pressure?:
I believe I react pretty calmly :3
3. Do you prefer to play as town, mafia, or third party and why?:
Honestly, I can't really say what I prefer until I've experienced them all XD (Though if we are talking about quick discord games, then definitely town because it's a lot easier to play and less stressful LOL When I was mafia in those little quick games, it was really hard to plan things out since night time normally only lasted like 2 mins?? ;__ ; )
4. What are you going to be known to do this game?:
Asking lots of questions to help and tunneling the poop out of people I'm suspicious of LOL
5. What pronoun(s) would you like us to use for you?:
I'm a she, but any is fine for me XD

Go ahead and just copy and paste the HTML code to make it easier! :3
HTML:
[B]1. What is your timezone?[/B]:

[B]2. How do you react under pressure?[/B]:

[B]3. Do you prefer to play as town, mafia, or third party and why?[/B]:

[B]4. What are you going to be known to do this game?[/B]:

[B]5. What pronoun(s) would you like us to use for you?[/B]:

my timezone is mst i dont behave differently third party or mafia mainly 3p just not town be a ****head and she

also will the real bango please step out

my timezone is mst i dont behave differently third party or mafia mainly 3p just not town be a ****head and she

also will the real bango please step out

Holy that was fast xD I just posted the RQS XD

So first question o: Why are you asking bango to step out? o:

1. What is your timezone?:
CDT Timezone
2. How do you react under pressure?:
I'm calm when I'm under pressure.
3. Do you prefer to play as town, mafia, or third party and why?:
Town because it is more fun
4. What are you going to be known to do this game?:
Making less filler posts
5. What pronoun(s) would you like us to use for you?:
He

hi everyone!

1. What is your timezone?: gmt

2. How do you react under pressure?: after my last game of mafia i'd say i react pretty well

3. Do you prefer to play as town, mafia, or third party and why?: i'm not sure, i've only played at mafia thus far. i'd like to play as all of them before answering this.

4. What are you going to be known to do this game?: man i'm not sure, make some accurate and helpful reads? try not to fall asleep??

5. What pronoun(s) would you like us to use for you?: she, i'm not bothered though

Back