• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

This game isn't as great as I'd hope it be.

I don't even have a map. It's just all green. Because I live in the middle of nowhere. I can't just leave the house whenever. So I basically can never find any Pokemon. There's no shops nerby. Nor are there other people. I wish Nintendo and gamefreak thought about when they made this.

I've been trying for hours and I haven't seen a single Pokemon

The aspect of this is cool.
It's cool to travel and stuff, but I'm not a person that travels much and stuff and last night around midnight, it wanted me to walk 2 streets over just to see a pokemon, and try to catch it.

I just saw myself not really using this app a lot as most times I'm busy.
I would leave the notification on, and stuff, but I don't see myself randomly stopping for it either.

Count yourselves lucky cause I can't even get the app since I have a Windows Phone and I highly doubt that will ever be on the Windows Store

This game has me so excited but I don't have data or wifi so I'll try again tomorrow.

i can't encounter anythin, ive been to a pokemon spot 3 times and it didn't register anything lmao. maybe im doing it wrong but??

i couldnt get any good username either.,.

Last edited:
I caught some gegenric Pokemon like Pidgey

But only because I used an insence

This game is pissing me off

I went into town with my dad and i found a pokespot I clicked it and the app crashed and became unresponsive

And yes i had data on

I caught a Dratini yesterday

And I didn't even leave my bed

Pretty sure that's all the luck I'll ever get though tbh

I claimed a gym today for Team Yellow, all of my housemates and I are Team Yellow and we are planning on going round to any local enemy team gyms and mass taking over :p

It's not out for windows phone... I'm so mad.
Yeah it sucks, my last phone was a WP and I loved it but the lack of apps got to me so I ended up getting an Android to replace it. I signed a petition to get it ported to WP so fingers crossed it will eventually get on there.

I feel like people are going to get injured using this. Police stations are already sending out warnings to players. While the concept is cool, it's just another reason for people to be glued to their phones.

There are Pikachus and Eevees and Venonats in the area, but I can't find them without trespassing. I really hope my last incense brings at least one to me. I've only caught Bellsprout, Weedles, Ratatas, Pidgeys, and a Pidgeotto so far. :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

I REALLY want that Pikachu T.T

There's a couple of pokestops and a gym near me but it's too hot to go walking today. I caught a pidgeotto on my desk though.

I caught Eevee finally, but no Pikachu anymore. It vanished T.T

I went for a 25 min walk and got ANOTHER WEEDLE

There was a Pokemon in tall grass but I would've had to trespass to get it

Also to the people who are finding ones at home

How? Are you using items. And do you live on a main road? (Like your trainer is standing a road)

I went for a 25 min walk and got ANOTHER WEEDLE

There was a Pokemon in tall grass but I would've had to trespass to get it

Also to the people who are finding ones at home

How? Are you using items. And do you live on a main road? (Like your trainer is standing a road)

I use the incense to get them IN my house, but I live some feet from the road in my neighborhood,so I just walk up and down the street praying that the pokemon won't be too far outta reach. I'm old enough to get arrested for trespassing...

My road is a ew feet away. I walked up and down it a few times only to get a weedle. I used one of my free incense to get some this morning, but tonight I will use the other and pray for a nocturnal one

Also my lil brother is using my moms phone HE GOT A MEWOTH WAT IS DIS BS ;-;

My road is a ew feet away. I walked up and down it a few times only to get a weedle. I used one of my free incense to get some this morning, but tonight I will use the other and pray for a nocturnal one

Also my lil brother is using my moms phone HE GOT A MEWOTH WAT IS DIS BS ;-;
AHHHH I WANT A MEOWTH! I just spent 14 minutes in the sweltering heat looking for a Caterpie, while on 1%. I can't believe I caught it on my way back into that house. I had given up lol. Last night I missed out on a Paras and a Vileplume, because it was 1:30 in the morning, and Paras was in my neighbor's back yard. My neighbor is a sheriff in town :l

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG A PARA LITERALLY JUST APPEARED AND MY PHONE'S ONE 1% T.T WTH?!

I've found a pidgey, weedle, and a venonatt.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Back