• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

I have a Lapras to, but Its very low CP. Such a failure when I caught it..

I caught two. First was only about 800 but then this one spawned about 30 mins later and was better. Now I just need Dragnoite and Snorlax and will have my favs

I was out in a deserted rural mountain town this weekend and it had tons of pokestops and pokemon, while my busy urban neighbourhood has nada. Why are rural players complaining again?

my school is next to a park with a scyther nest. i currently have 88 scyther candy ... lmao i wish we could exchange candies for something else if we wanted to, maybe xp idk, because there is no way i'll ever use all of my candies...

but!!! i only need to walk one more kilometer with my pikachu and then i have enough andy for a raichu!!! yay

I was out in a deserted rural mountain town this weekend and it had tons of pokestops and pokemon, while my busy urban neighbourhood has nada. Why are rural players complaining again?

the people in thhat specific area are lucky lol

i have a friend who lives in the middle of nowhere and she has 3 pok?stops in her town (they are all far apart since it is a small town population wise, but things are far apart)

I live in a rural mountain town and where I live there are maybe 3 pokestops and 3 gyms, all of them are in very out of the way places so I've literally been able to do nothing for MONTHS because of this, and the ONE TIME I was able to go to the yogurt shop here that is a pokestop I have NO DATA left on my phone. =[ Been sadly checking in here and there just to see all the pokemon that I can't catch cause I have no balls.

Last edited:
I live in a rural mountain town and where I live there are maybe 3 pokestops and 3 gyms, all of them are in very out of the way places so I've literally been able to do nothing for MONTHS because of this, and the ONE TIME I was able to go to the yogurt shop here that is a pokestop I have NO DATA left on my phone. =[ Been sadly checking in here and there just to see all the pokemon that I can't catch cause I have no balls.

Omg same, I kinda stopped playing because of that, it's kinda unplayable if it's going to stay like this. :(

Omg same, I kinda stopped playing because of that, it's kinda unplayable if it's going to stay like this. :(

Exactly, like I said it's been at least a few months for me now since I've been able to play. I wish that every X many miles there would have to be a stop ya know? So that it's not unplayable.

I'm currently level 28, but I haven't really been playing over the past 2 weeks due to the fact of gps spoofers just instantly taking all the gyms I had traveled around for the post hour to collect. I also got bored of the fact that I was only catching weedles, rattatas, pidgeys, spearows and the occasional caterpie. I might go back to it at some point but at the moment I've lost pretty much all interest.

Last edited:
My dad and I play together and we're both team instinct. He's actually a higher level than me and has stronger pokemon... and he takes more gyms.

Pok?mon GO

Niantic have announced a new feature coming soon to Pok?mon GO. As you capture more Pok?mon of the same type, you will get a special bonus to the capture rate of Pok?mon of that type. The higher the medal, the bigger the capture bonus. It's a +1 bonus for Bronze, +2 for Silver and +3 for Gold
Edit @ 19;39: Another update has been announced. With this, you will now be able to take in up to 6 Pok?mon to train against a gym of your own team, and the CP of the Gym's Pok?mon would be adjusted lower to match your Pok?mon's CP for the duration of the training.

Last edited:
I would play but i don't see the point any more since i'm so under leveled and i'm out of fricken pokeballs and I only have greatballs. Plus i can't get any gyms since they get taken like 2 seconds later >.>

I don't play too much any more but check in every so often and still try and hatch my eggs if I'm walking somewhere (usually I just leave it running in my pocket as I travel to classes and don't check for wild Pokemon). Checked in today while I was shopping and saw my first Snorlax! It ran away. Just like Blastoise and Charmeleon did...

Last edited:
I was pretty bummed, someone found a Omantye nest a few days ago and then a nest migration happened before I could go. :/ Very irritating too because it'd only been around 9 days, but people only confirmed it like the day before the migration.

thinking of starting a new account to try to get back into playing~ i really wish they'd add back the tracking feature soon...

Back