• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

Pokestops galore at Disneyland

35an12h.jpg

Been playing this a lot the past few days, managed to get a few good catches. I got a fair number of Bulbasaurs, a ~1,000 CP Magmar, ~650 CP Growlithe and Ponyta, and ~900 CP Kangaskhan. Also found a Golduck and a few Dratini.

Also the next update including Buddy Pokemon is rolling out gradually so check your phone to see if you can update!

lol i pass by disneyland so often but never in range for any pokestops

and my niece was there yesterday

There are some stops at Downtown Disney as well so you should stop by sometimes. I was too distracted at the park, so I didn't really seek out many stops - but dang you could really level up easily there

Been playing this a lot the past few days, managed to get a few good catches. I got a fair number of Bulbasaurs, a ~1,000 CP Magmar, ~650 CP Growlithe and Ponyta, and ~900 CP Kangaskhan. Also found a Golduck and a few Dratini.

Also the next update including Buddy Pokemon is rolling out gradually so check your phone to see if you can update!

P.a.t.i.e.n.t.l.y..... Waiting.... I had a great day yesterday. Went to another park with my boys. Found a vulpix nest. We saw 6 while we were there and we were only there an hour though 2 fled. Then at work, caught 2 more tauros, and 2 more ghastlys. Then after work, just drove around the big parking lot behind my work and FINALLY caught my first charmander!!! Also caught a bulbasaur. Then on the way home, hit my 3 other regular stops and caught another magmar, onyx and my first omanyte!!!

Was a good night!!! I was a nice mom and switched to my boys accounts to catch the onyx, charmander, bulb, and omanyte.

I'm trying my hardest to be patient for trading.

There's a cute little girl who regularly goes to my local park and she really wants a Snorlax. And I have a spare I really want to give her. Plus my friend has a Blastoise he's willing to trade me. niantic pls

I'm trying my hardest to be patient for trading.

There's a cute little girl who regularly goes to my local park and she really wants a Snorlax. And I have a spare I really want to give her. Plus my friend has a Blastoise he's willing to trade me. niantic pls
Same here. My mom really wants a Pikachu, I have 4 of them so I want to give her one. We also have some Pokemon that the other person doesn't have, so we could fill out each other's Pokedex a bit more.

Finally got the buddy update! Time to go running for Dratini candies.

Yep!!! Me too!!! I'm Starting out w/ bulba though. Almost have enough for a Venasaur. Will prob work on pika next abs then dratini.

BANGS POTS AND PANS TOGETHER

POKEMON GO PLUS IS OUT POKEMON GO PLUS IS OUT

BANGS POTS AND PANS TOGETHER

POKEMON GO PLUS IS OUT POKEMON GO PLUS IS OUT

Ha! Yeah. Picked up 3 this morning! My oldest's, mine/my youngest's/ and Alesha's (courtesy of Mel). Pissed off a bunch of peeps behind me that hadn't preordered.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, finally got my venasaur!!!! Now, I'm buddying up with pika. Still need like 28 candies....

From what I've seen from early reviews, not to sure I wanna get Pokemon Go Plus right now.

ALSO I CAUGHT A KABUTO TONIGHT I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MYSELF

I wanna go back to the city today to get lit Pokemon but I have the worst throat infection (ok not the worst but it's p bad) and idk if I will survive

I don't seem to have many poke stops in this area :( I also don't seem to be catching a variety of Pokemon. Not sure if it's a glitch with my game, but I can see shadows, walk around to find them and the shadows change or disappear :(
I'm only at level 10 and I've had it a while now....not sure whether just to delete it and start a new account. At the moment I'm buying pokeballs due to having no local stops but I'm basically wasting them on repeat Pokemon :(

I got my Pokemon Go Plus yesterday. I think it's a pretty overpriced novelty good. It's awesome when it works. But the connection does drop TT" my video -->

I don't seem to have many poke stops in this area :( I also don't seem to be catching a variety of Pokemon. Not sure if it's a glitch with my game, but I can see shadows, walk around to find them and the shadows change or disappear :(
I'm only at level 10 and I've had it a while now....not sure whether just to delete it and start a new account. At the moment I'm buying pokeballs due to having no local stops but I'm basically wasting them on repeat Pokemon :(

it's not a glitch, it's pretty much like that when you first start, rarer ones will pop up when you level up more. but pidgeys & rattatas pop all the time for everyone - catching them & evolving them will help you level up. do you have a university near you? they usually have tons of pokestops

it's not a glitch, it's pretty much like that when you first start, rarer ones will pop up when you level up more. but pidgeys & rattatas pop all the time for everyone - catching them & evolving them will help you level up. do you have a university near you? they usually have tons of pokestops

Ah, I see. Thank you for answering me! I appreciate it. I was starting to worry that there was something very wrong with my game and I might just need to start over. I've been avoiding playing it this last week as it was getting very frustrating. Now I know that's normal I'll get back on it and try to level up. Nearest university to me is almost 45mins away :( I'm planning on going our the weekend though and I think there is one at shop about half an hour from me. I'll probably end up just driving around randomly searching for it ;) thank you again. I feel better about it now

i try to stop but then i just become addicted again

BK5YkLY.jpg
I4uFVC8.jpg
yWZcsmk.jpg

Back