• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can Someone give me bells

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSSJ

Bells
Please I need bells like 10,000,000 please

Add me my friend code is 5043-5832-9652

Sorry, that's a pretty hefty request from someone who hasn't been on the site very long and has no TBT to trade. You might find someone especially generous, but tell me... why should anyone answer your request? As Velour said, why do you need it so badly?

Isn't this thread also in the train station??

I'm gonna do the same thing I did there and on your visitor messages:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?375945-Free-Stuff-for-new-members!-(Again)

I give away stuff to newbies

tbh, I don't have the funds to give 10,000,000 out on a silver platter.

BUT The newbies have an option to receive 20 tbt bels, which is the equivalent to 5 million ACNL bells. You honestly won't find another user giving away 20 bells to every member that asks. (No offense guys). But, again, if you want it, get it while you can, sooner or later, I'm gonna forget about that thread. (Or run out of tbt)

As I am with Painchri, I made a thread giving perfect fruit baskets of however many they wanted, along with bells. But posts like thus wont get you anywhere. Truth be told.

As I am with Painchri, I made a thread giving perfect fruit baskets of however many they wanted, along with bells. But posts like thus wont get you anywhere. Truth be told.

Yes, it's true. Especially when you give an astronomical amount, like 10 mil (not that that's a lot for most of us, but still)

I will give you the tbt equivalent of 5 million bells. Which you may trade with other users.

There is no need to make two threads for the same thing. I've gone ahead and closed this thread since your other thread has already been moved to the correct board (The Train Station).

For future reference to other members, there is nothing in the rules that says asking for free bells on the forums isn't allowed. I get that it's an unpopular opinion and you're unlikely to help out a new member with minimal posts for whatever reason, but that's still no reason to be borderline rude (that goes for replies in their other thread, too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back