Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I'm not sure if this is okay to discuss, but I'm really interested on peoples thoughts.
I'm for it.

Last edited:
Don't really have an opinion, but if I was to side I would be against it. I understand its a mothers choice but if you don't use protection, that's your fault and the least you can do is adoption. This is a controversial topic so please if you reply keep it civil because I can see this going out of hand.

Don't really have an opinion, but if I was to side I would be against it. I understand its a mothers choice but if you don't use protection, that's your fault and the least you can do is adoption. This is a controversial topic so please if you reply keep it civil because I can see this going out of hand.

rape? failed protection?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also not everyone has time to carry a baby around for 9 months just to put it up for adoption

It's fine, I have nothing wrong with it. It's their body, and the baby isn't even born yet *shrug*

Last edited:
rape? failed protection?

In that case, then I feel like however unfortunate it's not the kids fault either, and I believe the child has a soul and already is someone. I would still say adoption, but its understandable if you pick abortion. But as a boy I can't really say anything.

Edit: I'm kind of inclined to say this as I wasn't planned and my mum could of easily aborted me. So, please don't hate that much.

Last edited:
I don't really like the thought of it but it is definitely up to the mother since it is her body.

even with proper condom use it's only like 98-99% safe, so people can still get pregnant even though they're using protection

In that case, then I feel like however unfortunate it's not the kids fault either, and I believe the child has a soul and already is someone. I would still say adoption, but its understandable if you pick abortion. But as a boy I can't really say anything.

i understand and respect your opinion on a potential life being valuable, however a fertilised egg isn't a child. and saying that a woman shouldn't get an abortion even in instances of rape is kind of like saying that the man who raped her has more control over a woman's body than she does. it's not fair for an unborn, undeveloped embryo to have more rights than the woman who it is growing inside.

Edit: I'm kind of inclined to say this as I wasn't planned and my mum could of easily aborted me. So, please don't hate that much.

I wasn't planned, neither was my sister. I still think that if you don't want it you should be able to get it aborted rather than carry it around for 9 months only to shove it in an orphanage.

ABORTION THREAD ROUND 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Anyway, like I said in the previous thread, there's a key difference between people who are for it, and people who are against it:

Those of us who are for it don't believe that life begins at conception and thus abortions are okay.
Those of us who are against it believe life begins at conception and abortion is essentially murder.

Neither side I believe is more morally upstanding than the other, but that being said, I do dislike the stigma that being a single mother has, especially when there's a lot of pressure on women to keep the baby - they're shamed no matter which option they decide to take. This is even more annoying when you see both sides from the same person, which leads me to believe these people only really care about the baby while it's still a fetus.

I personally think they should only be done if necessary such as in cases where someone has been raped, their protection failed, or they just cannot care for a child / go through with the 9 months of pregnancy.

Anything else just seems really irresponsible to me, like come on, a child is a few hundred thousand dollars, but a box of condoms is only like, 15 bucks.

Last edited:
even with proper condom use it's only like 98-99% safe, so people can still get pregnant even though they're using protection

Just use a plan B pill or something, It's better as long as it isn't a fetus that's almost developed or actually forming.
But I guess that's almost all abortion cases so I'm okay with that. Because there's a difference between getting rid of an egg and killing a baby in my opinion.

ABORTION THREAD ROUND 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Anyway, like I said in the previous thread, there's a key difference between people who are for it, and people who are against it:

Those of us who are for it don't believe that life begins at conception and thus abortions are okay.
Those of us who are against it believe life begins at conception and abortion is essentially murder.

Neither side I believe is more morally upstanding than the other, but that being said, I do dislike the stigma that being a single mother has, especially when there's a lot of pressure on women to keep the baby - they're shamed no matter which option they decide to take. This is even more annoying when you see both sides from the same person, which leads me to believe these people only really care about the baby while it's still a fetus.

I personally think they should only be done if necessary such as in cases where someone has been raped, their protection failed, or they just cannot care for a child / go through with the 9 months of pregnancy.

Anything else just seems really irresponsible to me, like come on, a child is a few hundred thousand dollars, but a box of condoms is only like, 15 bucks.

Woops, didn't know there was one. >.<

I think that it should be seriously considered by the mother first, but she should still have the right. Abortion can also have a massive impact on the woman's mental health. It's not just the unborn child that is affected.

I've always been on the fence about this subject, because it's hard for me to determine which life is more important, but you could argue that when you pass somebody in the street without having sex with them, you're denying a child a life, the same as how having an abortion denies a child a life.

I don't think anyone should have a say in what a woman does with her body.

Just use a plan B pill or something, It's better as long as it isn't a fetus that's almost developed or actually forming.
But I guess that's almost all abortion cases so I'm okay with that. Because there's a difference between getting rid of an egg and killing a baby in my opinion.

i'm pretty sure all abortions are done before the embryo is at the stage of being a foetus lmao? only exception is if there's a late stage miscarriage.

I think it's ok depending on the situation. My cousin knows someone who got pregnant three times, but never told her dad (a seventh grade teacher at my school). She got abortions each time.

If the mother decides that she won't be able to properly care for the baby, then it is for the better of both the mom and the baby.

If they just don't want the child, it's still their choice.

I'm against it for myself, meaning I could never go through with one. But other people are always going to, and it isn't really my business.

My opinion is that if you get pregnant by rape, it's ok, but if you do it intentionally and get the baby on purpose no it's not okay, if you don't want it you shouldn't have had sex in the first place, unless the condom broke, that isn't your fault, so that's my opinion

- - - Post Merge - - -

However if you want to get rid of the baby give it up for adoption is it really that hard? At least the baby gets a home instead of dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back