• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Would You Join the Next Mafia Game

Future of mafia

• Yes

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • No Mafia needs a month break

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 22.1%

• Total voters
I've never played a Mafia game, but recently got invited to one, however I couldn't pick up on how these games work before the slots were all filled. I didn't mind that I missed out since I still have no idea what I'm doing, but I would possibly like to play some of these one day. Just let me get my studying in first, and then I'll give it a whirl ^.^

You should try a newbie game haha

I'd be up for a newbie game, I dropped out of Korean war because I didn't understand it but the small game, I understood that more and I think I'd be up for more non-confusing games like that. I don't know if you count that as an unfair advantage but I'd still like to do a newbie.

I'd be happy to put up a newbie game over the next couple of days if no one minds me jumping the queue.

I'd be happy to put up a newbie game over the next couple of days if no one minds me jumping the queue.

You're probably free to jump the queue. Mines not even out of planning and I haven't seen Ashtot in a while.

Back