Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Green Candy
ど
ど
Feedback
100% (29) +
hey guys !! most of my stuff in acnl (my dreamies, my bells, a few unorderables)
are from this forum, so i wanted to give back !!

two winners will get 1 million bells each !

how you enter is easy : send in 5 TBT
w/ the message "for the raffle" and then say "entered" here in the thread so
it's easier to find ! you can send more than 5 TBT, but every 5 = one entry.
if you send in more than 5, say how many entries you get.
if you win the first 1 million bells,you are not eligible for winning the second set.

edit: any color pansy collectible = 8 entries bc i'm hoarding them at the moment.

the giveaway will end on july 14th ! good luck !!

ZaAlPa2006 - 1 entry
anp11803 - 2 entries
ctapple - 2 entries
Hayhay916 - 2 entries
Awesomeness1230 - 1 entry
tidusff10 - 1 entry
shamisham - 3 entries

Last edited:
I don't even have TBT ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

or enough I should say

To clarify, using TBT Bells to buy entries for giveaways is only not allowed when prizes that have a real world currency value are involved. Since the OP is only giving away Animal Crossing items, it's perfectly acceptable and within our rules. Next time, I think it would be considerate to the OP to not tell them that their giveaway is "against the rules" or they they should be "free to enter" - if you do happen to think it's against the rules, just report it, there's no need to post in the thread. Not only is it incredibly rude to tell someone how to run their giveaway, but this can also count as mini modding, and may result in you receiving a warning, or infraction.

shigure, I wish you the best of luck with your giveaway. If you would like me to delete the posts in this thread, or if you would simply like to make a new one just to have this one be less cluttered with negativity, just send me a PM and I'll fix it up for you.

To clarify, using TBT Bells to buy entries for giveaways is only not allowed when prizes that have a real world currency value are involved. Since the OP is only giving away Animal Crossing items, it's perfectly acceptable and within our rules. Next time, I think it would be considerate to the OP to not tell them that their giveaway is "against the rules" or they they should be "free to enter" - if you do happen to think it's against the rules, just report it, there's no need to post in the thread. Not only is it incredibly rude to tell someone how to run their giveaway, but this can also count as mini modding, and may result in you receiving a warning, or infraction.

shigure, I wish you the best of luck with your giveaway. If you would like me to delete the posts in this thread, or if you would simply like to make a new one just to have this one be less cluttered with negativity, just send me a PM and I'll fix it up for you.

Wait, so it's okay to make a raffle that has an entry price the same value as that of the payout? Is it because there's no set rate supported by the forum?

Wait, so it's okay to make a raffle that has an entry price the same value as that of the payout? Is it because there's no set rate supported by the forum?

Yes, the whole TBT to IGB conversion rate is completely user based, none of it is official or staff endorsed.

Yes, the whole TBT to IGB conversion rate is completely user based, none of it is official or staff endorsed.

Ah, so you leave the discretion up to the entree. I understand why now. I guess you have to be in the know then haha

morning bump !! <3 i've added the entries i've gotten overnight to the original post.

bump ~ maybe i should make it 2 million bells for more people to enter ?? :0

Last edited:
I am new here and I read the rules but I am still unsure about TBT what are ways to get that and how do you check how many you have thanks for your time

I am new here and I read the rules but I am still unsure about TBT what are ways to get that and how do you check how many you have thanks for your time

hi !! you can check how many you have under your name when you post, it's off to the sidebar. it's next to "bells:" ! currently, you have 2 bells/TBT. ways to get TBT is to post more (each post gives you a percentage of a bell, and with each bell, it adds up! this doesn't apply in the basement forum, however), or sell stuff for TBT in either the re-tail or villager forums.

I do believe I did it right and so

2 entries

yup you did it right c: and also, i saw your post before you edited it, but i meant the pansy collectible you can get from the shop on this site, which costs 39 bells. sorry for that confusion— i've changed it to say collectibles as well.

Oh ok so just to clarify are collectibles just for this kind of purpose to have them to look nice on your profile or sell them off?

Oh ok so just to clarify are collectibles just for this kind of purpose to have them to look nice on your profile or sell them off?

they're basically what you said, yes. they kind of act like stocks, where you buy them for cheap and later on sell them for a lot of TBT.

Back