• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Looking for Blaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalie1991

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hello folks~

last time i had her was back to GC days - she was one of my orginal villagers and i still love her to death! Everytime a new Animal Crossing released i hoped she will be one of my starters again. But i never got her on the DS, Wii or the 3DS version. 2 weeks back i decided to delete my 3DS town after 3 years of playing and now i think i go the way searching for my all time favourite villager. So last time i had her was 12 years ago:/ its a pure nostalgic feeling gor me. Problem is, how i said, i deleted my old town and i'm not running any money at the moment. It were great if it would be a giveaway, but is there no way i try to get enough bells for her:)

PS: sorry for the giveaway tag, but i was not able to open a thread without any tag

EDIT: oh i realized theres a seperat thread for this, sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back