• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon FINAL SPLATFEST! SEE INSIDE...

Funny, my NNID is banned as well and it still let me play.

I'm SO HAPPY Marie won. My battles were great this time around; zero lag and the only connection errors I had were in the lobby and on the results screen. Matches were great as well, I landed some good snipes yesterday.

Im console banned from Splatoon...FML

Marie winning makes this splatfest poetic in SEVERAL ways. She never won that many splatfests, She won Popularity AND matches, and it was my only Splatfest that i managed to win. This goes to prove that our sassy silver squid sister is the best squid sister. Callie just lets energy drive her, even if it makes her walk into an ambush. Marie's more calm and intelligent, and knows when to strike, hence her innumerable burns towards Callie. And that's why I love Marie. I mean, look!
WVW69jbfXpwlKZCKME

I got Marie King, for crying out loud, I was that dedicated in fighting for her. Also, I'd like to point out that them using Calimari Inkantation for the battle music instead of Ink Me Up was REALLY nice. I actually sort of called it.

I'm never going to stop playing splatoon until the server goes away, splatfest or no splatfest... but I still played them all and had fun so thanks for that.

Back