• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon FINAL SPLATFEST! SEE INSIDE...

Team Callie... and DAMMIT I STILL DONT HAVE A ****ING WII U ;-; i will have missed out on all the fun.... (at least i got Callie and Marie amiibos for when i do get one)

Team Marie since my choice came down to which color I like better (lime green).
I'm glad they made the last Splatfest two days long!

The thing starts on Friday at 4 freaking AM where I live and ends same time on Sunday morning. I will play as much as I can against the American/European only splatfesters. The only thing is I wish you could keep the shirts since it's the last one or something.

Cn2bUycVIAA3IVu.jpg:large

Stages for the final Splatfest.

Wowzers. Hard battle guys. Oddly enough I didn't see any Japanese players, but maybe I'm on at the wrong time of day?

My predictions are that Team Callie will be more popular (thanks to all the 6 year old girls), but Team Marie will get the most wins, resulting in a close but sturdy win for Team Marie.

15 TBT to whoever can guess which team I'm on btw.

i forgot to vote for a stage lol

oh well, moray towers and walleye warehouse are two of my favourites :3

i'm on team marie, btw. i've always found her to be funnier than callie, even though pink has always been one of my favourite colours.

I like being on Marie's team too even though it's the most popular and you have to take on other Marie followers. Her shade of green is a big hit with this guy. Have had some good luck getting wins against the Callie teams even though the American/UK only players have a lot of players in turf war that keep painting places that are already in their color. :p

I didn't really end up against other Marie teams. Despite some minor hiccups, my time during the Splatfest went pretty well! I hope Marie wins. I didn't realize she'd be the more popular option, since most of my friends actually like Callie more.

There will be no more Splatfests after this and Splatoon's online services will be closed the following week!?

Nintendo isn't pulling the plug on online battles yet. Even when the NX is released with a eventual Splatoon sequel, you can still battle online on the Wii U.

Team Callie, ftw. I'm literally rolling over the competition with my Carbon Roller Deco.

It was a tough decision, I like both and don't have a preference. so I picked Callie by countig eeny meeny miny moe lol.
I figured Marie would be more popular but whatever~ was too busy to play yesterday but I'm online now.

The European Splatfest is over, sadly. Best of luck to the American Callie supporters.

I managed to score a lot of wins this morning and only a few losses. Strange thing is, one of my teammates was also named "Aaron" and he was a Level 17 Callie Champion, just like me! Coincidence?

The European Splatfest is over, sadly. Best of luck to the American Callie supporters.

I managed to score a lot of wins this morning and only a few losses. Strange thing is, one of my teammates was also named "Aaron" and he was a Level 17 Callie Champion, just like me! Coincidence?
It was worldwide, Marie won the entire Splatfest.

GG Team Callie, best squid girl won

Does anyone know the results? Since im banned it didn't let me see them...

Funny, my NNID is banned as well and it still let me play.

I'm SO HAPPY Marie won. My battles were great this time around; zero lag and the only connection errors I had were in the lobby and on the results screen. Matches were great as well, I landed some good snipes yesterday.

Back