• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon FINAL SPLATFEST! SEE INSIDE...

SensaiGallade

✨ Étoile 2020 ✨
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1251-8940-4139
Island
Rosemoor
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
It's the final Splatfest of them all and the toughest one yet. Do you choose...

download.jpg

That's right! Callie vs Marie! It's already tearing everyone apart! Who will you choose?!

This Splatfest will feature the top 100 in each region AKA. Japan, North America and Europe!

Voting open on the 4th July and the Splatfest starts on 22nd July! 1 month to prepare!

Get ready for the biggest and toughest Splatfest ever!​

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
I saw this news earlier today. Why would they end it so soon? Anyways, I'm going for Marie.

I hate the fact that they're already ending splatfest, it's the most enjoyable times in the game.
And I have no idea which side to pick, I like both.

I'm sad they are ending the splatfests, I liked getting seashells so I can reroll my gear, but now, it'll be harder since I have to use coins (Which I don't have a lot of) But anyway, I'm going to pick Callie

I really hope they'll change their minds, it's way to earlier to end such a major part of the game, but I'm gonna be Team Callie anyways.

Why are they ending splatfests in the 1st place?? also i will always stay loyal to Marie

I'm team Callie. I just think her dialogue in game is quite funny, compared to Marie's so i'm definitely choosing her. Don't get me wrong though, I do like them both and I think they make a great duo. I plan to get the Callie and Marie amiibo soon. It's sad to hear about the splatfests ending though, they were really something to do and I loved picking between two teams and seeing what team had the most interest. It's an interesting feature and it always will be.

Did you guys get the email about voting for the stages? I didn't feel like picking one I haven't seen on splatfest before so I just went with my favorite... Port mackerel. And I'm team Marie all the way. I've been just voting for her option anyway just to be on her side, when I didn't care and have only been on callie's side a couple times ever.

So I've seen people point out something concerning: weren't the Squid Sisters amiibos functionality heavily based on Splatfest? Like being able to change their dance moves and songs during Splatfest?

Hopefully they'll find a way to keep some of the things that Splatfest brought to the game like Super Sea Snails and the concerts.

I voted for Moray Towers since it's my favorite!

Gah that one is by far my least fave. But I use a defensive short range weapon for Turf Wars and I rarely play ranked.

I voted for Ancho-V Games I like several stages but I find this one fun.

WHY
WHY
WHYYYYYY

GODDAMIT WHY I HAD TO USE HACKS?!?
NOW IM BANNED
;_;

Whatever, #TeamMarie

I've missed every Splatfest and I'm going on vacation and I won't be able to participate in this one... qq

I didn't think they would finish Splatfests this early. ;~;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd vote Marie tho

Back